Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United: Massimo Cellino demands players live in city

Did Hockaday get sacked last night ?

Johnny Cantor retweeted
12h
Leeds United FC @LUFC__

BREAKING: David Hockaday is to leave the club by mutual consent. Benito Carbone will take over as interim Head Coach.

I'm pretty sure that's a parody account with tweets such as this:

"We will not be refunding anyone who had 'McCormack' printed on their new shirt. If you were that ******* stupid you deserve to lose £20."

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
That, and why must we hear about everything Leeds United do? They're on Sky twice a month, and at the moment there is a trend of having everything related to them posted on here for general discussion. Drop it, who cares? They're a plodding midtable Championship club, the longer they're news, the longer the chip on their fans' shoulder will remain.

There are news because of exactly these sorts of pronouncements. We must hear from the likes of Leeds, Cardiff, Hull, etc to make us realise how grateful we should be that our Chairman a) Supports the team for reasons other than he owns them & b) Isn't a complete and utter loony tune!

Everything may not be perfect at our club, but its not Leeds and that's enough to celebrate for me!

Mar 2, 2014
There are news because of exactly these sorts of pronouncements. We must hear from the likes of Leeds, Cardiff, Hull, etc to make us realise how grateful we should be that our Chairman a) Supports the team for reasons other than he owns them & b) Isn't a complete and utter loony tune!

Everything may not be perfect at our club, but its not Leeds and that's enough to celebrate for me!

Forgive me for saying so, but I find that response absolutely pathetic and childish. If you want to wallow in your perception of their stupidity, you feel free but I'm not seeing anything to get excited about.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Forgive me for saying so, but I find that response absolutely pathetic and childish. If you want to wallow in your perception of their stupidity, you feel free but I'm not seeing anything to get excited about.

It's interesting partially because it is Leeds (with the delusions of grandeur) and partially because this could happen to any club - including ours. It's amazing to see what comes hand in hand with a (apparently) wealthy investor who has total control over a club. Many other teams must fear the same.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Actually, I am not "wallowing in my perception of their stupidity" or indeed, getting excited, I am making a critical comment regarding the state of modern football in terms of clubs being treated as play things by rich men with no understanding of the place or value of a club in the community. If you're too up your own ar*e to not consider this a problem then maybe it is your stupidity that needs examining.

Mar 2, 2014
It's interesting partially because it is Leeds (with the delusions of grandeur) and partially because this could happen to any club - including ours. It's amazing to see what comes hand in hand with a (apparently) wealthy investor who has total control over a club. Many other teams must fear the same.

Which makes our current lack of transfer activity seem not quite as bad. We've got someone with a strong sense of sanity running the show, and long may it continue. Leeds fans really ought to be afraid of the direction they're heading in.

Actually, I am not "wallowing in my perception of their stupidity" or indeed, getting excited, I am making a critical comment regarding the state of modern football in terms of clubs being treated as play things by rich men with no understanding of the place or value of a club in the community. If you're too up your own ar*e to not consider this a problem then maybe it is your stupidity that needs examining.

Your avatar says everything anyone would need to know about you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here