Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We havent got a pot to piss in !!!!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
You've got to love NSC. People moan about no signings. We then make a signing who has played in the Premier League pretty much all his career and has made considerably more Premier League appearances than Upson (our player of the year last year and who everyone was gutted had left). Yet, someone starts a thread saying this shows the club has no money. Brilliant.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Apparently I may have 6 webbed fingers on each hand:laugh:
Are you angling(get it) to take over from the lovely Jason Kitcat -------your posts were better when you stuck up for yourself???

Probably.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
You've got to love NSC. People moan about no signings. We then make a signing who has played in the Premier League pretty much all his career and has made considerably more Premier League appearances than Upson (our player of the year last year and who everyone was gutted had left). Yet, someone starts a thread saying this shows the club has no money. Brilliant.

Well it would not be NSC if somebody didnt have and a bitch and a moan now and then, it's a hard job but some of us have too

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
How can any of us know anything the club tells us is true unless we are Tony Bloom himself? But I have no reason to lose faith in him or question his honesty.

:facepalm: I give up, this thread is beyond nonsensical mate.

do you happen to have Tony Bloom's personal mobile number then ?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
not much of opinion have you got really have you?

My opinion is that you are not worth the energy responding to; I am literally wasting seconds of my life giving you the attention you clearly crave in being such a spectacular bellend. So I wouldn't worry yourself about my post count, and I won't worry about having to see any more of your drivel that costs me brain cells trying to translate into something vaguely resembling a sentient English sentence. Good luck with your fishing trip, I'm sure it will bear sufficient fruit to give you at worst a half-hearted w@nk this evening.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I do not believe the concept of people being afraid to express their views is the way to go.

Nor do I, he's welcome to an opinion, including one that differs from mine, but you've been here long enough to know full well this is not an honest exchange of views, it's an epic trolling session. Tedious and baffling in the extreme.

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
My opinion is that you are not worth the energy responding to; I am literally wasting seconds of my life giving you the attention you clearly crave in being such a spectacular bellend. So I wouldn't worry yourself about my post count, and I won't worry about having to see any more of your drivel that costs me brain cells trying to translate into something vaguely resembling a sentient English sentence. Good luck with your fishing trip, I'm sure it will bear sufficient fruit to give you at worst a half-hearted w@nk this evening.

so if im not worthy of your time and energy to respond to my posts then why in fact are you actually doing so ? To insult me or humiliate me ? Go and have a W@NK yourself and knock one out old boy, your probably better at that than posting on here !!!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
so if im not worthy of your time and energy to respond to my posts then why in fact are you actually doing so ? To insult me or humiliate me ? Go and have a W@NK yourself and knock one out old boy, your probably better at that than posting on here !!!!

I admire your resolve against all the flack. Reminds me of the Dambusters.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

If this is not a Platinum post is there any higher?
I would say its on a par with a piece of old lead pipe or a cracked cast iron bath:bowdown:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I admire your resolve against all the flack. Reminds me of the Dambusters.

No smilies so you must believe that twoddle.
To be honest you are the exact opposite of Spielberg----he would have never made one film if he had your outlook.
Still carry on Taxi man needs some support.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here