Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We havent got a pot to piss in !!!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just be careful now, only 353 posts in 13 months, you just might be a PALACE..........................................

Keep posting and don't let abrasive comments put you off. It is mean't to be a forum of views.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Keep posting and don't let abrasive comments put you off. It is mean't to be a forum of views.

Views that are based on nothing? I have no issue with different opinions and views but why come on here stating we are potless & questioning other aspects when he has nothing to base it on? It's nonsense US.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's rather a shame you didn't persist with that strategy.

I do not believe the concept of people being afraid to express their views is the way to go.

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
It's rather a shame you didn't persist with that strategy.

and your record is hardly something to write home about, in 6 years and 5 months only 2089 posts, not much of opinion have you got really have you ? Are you a palace fan is disguise ? Or have you got more than one account ?

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Just be careful now, only 353 posts in 13 months, you just might be a PALACE..........................................
Gosh that many!!! Have you been sitting in your bathroom counting the number of posts I have made? Normal people sit on the pan when they have a crap, you obviously put your head down the toilet. :)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Views that are based on nothing? I have no issue with different opinions and views but why come on here stating we are potless & questioning other aspects when he has nothing to base it on? It's nonsense US.

Let the first person that has not posted boll*cks throw the first stone. I know I have on numerous occassions.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
and your record is hardly something to write home about, in 6 years and 5 months only 2089 posts, not much of opinion have you got really have you ? Are you a palace fan is disguise ? Or have you got more than one account ?

There are two NSCers with similar user names , the other fella is a Palarse fan.

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011

Ahh but is it true with what you are alleging ? To what i have posted, you say there is no fact, but can you prove otherwise, no you cannot can you !!!! You just choose to disagree with me because you cannot accept somebody else has an opinion and that my dear old chap is a FACT

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ahh but is it true with what you are alleging ? To what i have posted, you say there is no fact, but can you prove otherwise, no you cannot can you !!!! You just choose to disagree with me because you cannot accept somebody else has an opinion and that my dear old chap is a FACT

Maybe he's disagreeing with you because he has a different opinion..can you accept that

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How can any of us know anything the club tells us is true unless we are Tony Bloom himself? But I have no reason to lose faith in him or question his honesty.

:facepalm: I give up, this thread is beyond nonsensical mate.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Well as supporters, we pay for our tickets, we pay for the pies, the beer, the program, we buy the replica shirts, don't you actually think we do have a right to know what money is available ??

Maybe Tony Bloom could PM you with all the facts and figures?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thats a cracker ...have a read, the chap hasn't been put off at all...its mainly quite entertaining

It could indeed be a " Pringles " moment. I am on the new Roast Chicken ones.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here