Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The PFJ

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
BRIAN: Are you the Judean People's Front?

REG: Fuc* off!

BRIAN: What?

REG: Judean People's Front. We're the People's Front of Judea! Judean People's Front. Cawk.

FRANCIS: Wanke*s

BRIAN: Can I... join your group?

REG: No. Pis* off.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1405115337.639864.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1405115337.639864.jpg
    645.6 KB · Views: 562

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The little girl in the pink glasses and the little girl in the (mainly) blue T-shirt slumped forward both look completely enthralled at proceedings!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Who's the bloke in last seasons home shirt holding the big camera?
I'm sure I have seen him somewhere, just can't think who he is.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Working his way up the BHA super fan ladder, he is after another super fan's title. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah I see. I am sure Mendoza is quaking in his superlative pair of hideous sweat breaking boots as we speak.

Really, the modern day need for uber-fame is rather saddening. You only have to look at the North Stand during an important game to see all those iPhone Desperado's clambering for fame via their pungent smart phone lights to swallow up the infamy. Droll

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Oh yeah I see. I am sure Mendoza is quaking in his superlative pair of hideous sweat breaking boots as we speak.

Really, the modern day need for uber-fame is rather saddening. You only have to look at the North Stand during an important game to see all those iPhone Desperado's clambering for fame via their pungent smart phone lights to swallow up the infamy. Droll

I didn't even have to mention Mendoza:lolol:
I'm sure they are both decent blokes but I just can't stand this Albion fan version of the X-Factor.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I'm sure they are both decent blokes but I just can't stand this Albion fan version of the X-Factor.

Yeah it's all rather sloppy gloss. Each to their own.

That bha you tube guy just somehow makes me reach. Maybe it's just his voice or cak handed happy clappy personality. Hideous

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

Much as I applaud Mendoza's great work for charideee....... Very much this!!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The really young kids don't seem all that sold on the whole Albion thing.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Won't be quaking in boots, he only wears flip flops :smile: :jester:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
" Larks' tongues... Otters' noses... Ocelot spleens...."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here