Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Falmer Cup Roll Call **Team NSC**

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
The countdown is now well and truly on for The Falmer Cup which starts on the 6th July! Screenshot 2014-06-17 16.25.43.png

--Team Sheet--

SweatyMexican

[MENTION=26695]Mowgli37[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20677]The_Real_SussexSeagull123[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20622]dman777[/MENTION]

[MENTION=7142]Vatican Citys No.2 Keeper[/MENTION]

[MENTION=3108]Stevie Boy[/MENTION]

Josh Hedger

Matt Joyce

Please let me know if you can play, so if you can't I can get a replacement. Currently there is 1 spot left if anyone wants it (16+) since JJTBHA is on holiday.

We need to decide on our strip, what colours would everyone be happy with wearing?

Also, North West Sussex seagulls have asked us for a friendly if we want it sometime at the end of this month. Would be good to actually meet each other beforehand and find everyone's position etc. Please say if you would not/would be up for it.

--Information--

• The first group games kick-off at NOON on Sunday 6th July. There is plenty of onsite parking right next to the pitches. Please make sure you arrive in good time and bring a tenner each so we can pay for our team's entry fee.

• There is a map on WeAreTheSWC.com with a pin for the exact location of the pitches. Postcode for your sat navs is BN1 9SG.

• We are playing on Brighton University’s 3G pitches. Moulded blades, moulded studs and astro-turf boots are all fine to wear. Shin pads must be worn by all players.

• Please ensure all jewellery is removed before playing.

• There will be onsite catering available from MunchMobile, providing a good selection of food choices along with their fabulous coffee. We will also have water and energy bars available to purchase with profits going to the good causes.

• University toilet facilities are nearby and available for use.

• The trophy presentation will take place in The Swan, Falmer from 5pm onwards (unless the tournament over-runs!).

If you have any specific questions please let me know and I'll do my best to answer them as quickly as possible. :thumbsup:

And finally; please spread the word! Spectators are welcome & entry is free, we’ll be shaking buckets for donations.

North Stand Chat have been placed in group A.

Group A
  • Brighton Pigeons
  • North Stand Chat
  • North West Sussex Seagulls
  • South West Corner
  • Top Notch United

Group B
  • AmexNorthStand.com
  • Andover The Trophy
  • North Stand Kollective
  • The Seagull Love Review
  • WeAreBrighton.com

Schedule

Group Games: 12.00 - 15.30

Semi Finals: 15.45

Final: 16.30

(I hope I've got everything)

Last edited:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Excellent stuff :thumbsup:

I'd be up for the friendly and with regards to the kit, something along the lines of this?

footballkits1.jpg

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
For our strip, I'm sure we all have Brighton shirts, so perhaps blue and white colours?

(I'm sure half the other teams will be doing the same thing, but bibs are provided if there are clashes)

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If I don't hear back from
[MENTION=20677]The_Real_SussexSeagull123[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20622]dman777[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7142]Vatican Citys No.2 Keeper[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3108]Stevie Boy[/MENTION]

I will have to open up places in the team. We have 5 members going so far that are going, and it would be good if I could have a post or PM to say you are definitely going. If anyone else wants to play in the team let me know, and I'll put you in reserves.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I am a reasonable keeper if you need one or I do play on pitch but not that quick :( , what is it 5-a-side ? and how long does the match last ?

It's a 7 a side tournament with 10 teams in aid of raising money for the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund and The SWC Supporters Flag Fund. All the Matches will last from 12 noon to half 4. Hopefully all the info you will need is in the first post.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Cheers , I will be up for the friendly too depending on the day.

Okay, I'll let everyone know ASAP what's going on as soon as I speak to the opposite manager.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We have 2 spaces available in our team since 2 players cannot take part, any takers?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
For such a good cause i shall dust down my pumas , If it gets near the time and you are still short ile play , but no problems with dropping out if somebody younger posting after me that fancies it .

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
For such a good cause i shall dust down my pumas , If it gets near the time and you are still short ile play , but no problems with dropping out if somebody younger posting after me that fancies it .

Thanks for your interest :) I'll put your name down and see how many players we have in a couple of days.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove

Ile inform the RSCH

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

I'd be very surprised if anybody older than you posts offerinr their services.

And I didnt know Puma were about during Stanley Matthews era

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here