Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC WWE Royal Rumble 2014 Sweepstake

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
*Puts on best Howard Finkel voice*

Ladies & Gentlemen. Here are the names of the participants who were drawn numbers one to 30, for this years NSC Royal Rumble match sweepstake!

#1 and getting CM Punk, Gullflyinghigh
#2 Cullip4
#3 Brighton4Cambridge3
#4 7:18
#5 KJP
#6 TayBHA
#7 Ernest
#8 Guy Fawkes
#9 RM-Taylor
#10 Trigger
#11 bobba5
#12 martin tyler
#13 Trojan Scald
#14 Dowling93
#15 Eaglesdestroyseagulls
#16 Vatican Citys No.2 Keeper
#17 Monkster
#18 greyseagull
#19 Albion Edd
#20 atfc village
#21 Frutos
#22 Tyrone Biggums
#23 nelson73
#24 emphyrian
#25 Greg Bobkin
#26 pacman
#27 Coach_Carter_92
#28 Lenny Rider
#29 SamPeters18
#30 fataddick

Best of luck to everyone! If you're at the Druids and want to thank/berate me for where you've been drawn I'll be wearing my Y2J t-shirt there tomorrow.

Well...I'm happy to get Punk but, yeah, number 1. Hmm.

Statistically speaking, as many have won it from 1st place as those coming out 30th, my guess is last two of Batista and Punk...Batista to win.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Remember this?

taka-o.gif

A little less like luck in the Druids sweepstakes than on NSC. #1...still means I have a vested interest in punk doing well! [MENTION=14041]Dowling93[/MENTION] has better chance with #25!

Oct 25, 2003
can you seriously BET on wwe?! surely there's so much scope for corruption there. what's to stop one of their writers becoming a millionaire over night by betting on something that he knows the outcome to?!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
can you seriously BET on wwe?! surely there's so much scope for corruption there. what's to stop one of their writers becoming a millionaire over night by betting on something that he knows the outcome to?!

No different to betting on X Factor...

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.

Assuming you are not just trolling (which you probably are) you can bet on soap storylines - that writers have already written - or baby names - that celebrity parents have already chosen - or what colour effing hat the Queen wears to Ascot. The difference is these kind of things (like Royal Rumble betting) are termed 'novelty bets' and bookies will only take small stakes and adjust odds quickly when needed. Betting on WWE is no different to betting on the next England/Brighton/whoever manager, or the next James Bond/Doctor Who. Some people will always be ITK, but will risk their job and in some circumstances jailtime if they try to profit from it. Does this answer sate your trolling?

Oct 25, 2003
Assuming you are not just trolling (which you probably are) you can bet on soap storylines - that writers have already written - or baby names - that celebrity parents have already chosen - or what colour effing hat the Queen wears to Ascot. The difference is these kind of things (like Royal Rumble betting) are termed 'novelty bets' and bookies will only take small stakes and adjust odds quickly when needed. Betting on WWE is no different to betting on the next England/Brighton/whoever manager, or the next James Bond/Doctor Who. Some people will always be ITK, but will risk their job and in some circumstances jailtime if they try to profit from it. Does this answer sate your trolling?

i wasn't trolling, purely wondering as I don't gamble and therefore no little about betting and the like. You answered my question when you said you could also bet on soap storylines- something I didn't know so thank you

sometimes people use these kinds of websites to gather information. Yours would have been a very good answer if you'd done it normally.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
i wasn't trolling, purely wondering as I don't gamble and therefore no little about betting and the like. You answered my question when you said you could also bet on soap storylines- something I didn't know so thank you

sometimes people use these kinds of websites to gather information. Yours would have been a very good answer if you'd done it normally.

Sadly I don't do anything normally. That's why I support Charlton. (PS Meant no offence with my response to you, sorry if any was taken. It is possible to bet on pretty much ANYTHING but death/injury these days.)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
1) CM Punk
2) Seth Rollins
3) Damien Sandow
4) Cody Rhodes
5) Kane
6) Alexander Rusev
7) Jack Swagger
8) Kofi Kingston
9) Jimmy Uso
10) Goldust
11) Dean Ambrose
12) Dolph Ziggler
13) R-Truth
14) Kevin Nash
15) Roman Reigns (RUNNER-UP)
16) The Great Khali
17) Sheamus
18) The Miz)
19) Fandango
20) El Torito
21) Antonio Cesaro
22) Luke Harper
23) Jey Uso
24) JBL
25) Erick Rowan
26) Ryback
27) Alberto Del Rio
28) Batista (WINNER)
29) Big E Langston
30) Rey Mysterio

:thumbsup:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
15 was Roman Reigns who elimitated 12 people including his two team mates before being the last man out to eventual winner Batista, number 28.
I ended up with ENREST'S favourite, Goldust. :bowdown:

So close, sack the board

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here