Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More than 90 minutes - Photos anyone ?

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
Got the sack the board police photo and the last goal at the goldstone framed and mounted on the wall in my toilet at home and one of the team photo being taken but from behind the players (phil andrews standing on tiptoes to make himself look taller.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
I have the book which is perfect alongside BAB.. If you want to contact Stewart Weir direct his website is 23fotos.com and there is a contact form there.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Wow,mine is only numbered.who signed yours.

Stewart Weir. He took a shop over in Sackville Road for a while and distributed copies from there himself. Got him to sign it when purchased.
Bumped into him next at Marseille railway station in 1998 following England's match against Tunisia. He was there doing freelance stuff on the world cup. Nice guy.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Me too, at the Bournemouth red card protest, nearest the camera, my best view.......from behind.

Best Albion book by a country mile IMO and won't ever be beaten.

It's a very good book I agree but not the best book by a country mile.
The books by Tim Carder and Roger Harris- Albion A-Z and Seagulls are excellent books.

Albion the first 100 years by Paul Camillin and Stewart Weir is also very good.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm in it, standing in front of a "BRIGHTON" Union flag.

My copy is signed by Steve Gritt and Robbie Reinelt.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
My book is numbered but not signed.

Likewise , one of my favourite books - searched high and low for a version as didn't have the money at the time but very much worth it.

Feb 14, 2010
Likewise , one of my favourite books - searched high and low for a version as didn't have the money at the time but very much worth it.

Yes probably my favourite football book. I didnt know they were so rare. Shame really as I think the football museum in Preston and also the BHA museum at Falmer should both have a copy.. but I'm not donating mine.. well not whilst Im alive anyway!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here