Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Choices

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
I have the opportunity of getting a what they call here a "Prestige Tag" for my car. The problem is I am restricted to 7 characters/numbers.
BHA1901 is not available, but BHAI901 is (replacing either of the number 1 with the letter I)
Seagulls is out because its 8 characters, but SEAGULS is available. CGULLS is also available. So is ALB1ON but then there is the possibility of being mistaken for a Baggie :eek:
I am leaning towards SEAGULS but am open to any respectable suggestions. They have tough rules here, so no profanity, sexual references etc.

Awaits flaming of "you vain *******" etc. I don't care I just want to piss off my Chelsea supporting neighbor. :) Who apart from that, is a nice bloke.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
i have the opportunity of getting a what they call here a "prestige tag" for my car. The problem is i am restricted to 7 characters/numbers.
Bha1901 is not available, but bhai901 is (replacing either of the number 1 with the letter i)
seagulls is out because its 8 characters, but seaguls is available. Cgulls is also available. So is alb1on but then there is the possibility of being mistaken for a baggie :eek:
I am leaning towards seaguls but am open to any respectable suggestions. They have tough rules here, so no profanity, sexual references etc.

Awaits flaming of "you vain *******" etc. I don't care i just want to piss off my chelsea supporting neighbor. :) who apart from that, is a nice bloke.

Go with HB&B4PM

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe just get some kind of penis extender instead?

He’d buy an Etype if he was trying to do that.

Go for Albion, we are Premier League they aren’t so why would anyone think you were a Baggie :smile:

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
ALB10N has already been taken in your near neigbo(u)rs of North Carolina costing me a whopping $30. ALB10N.jpg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

I'm just happy with the normal plate that came with the Range Rover, don't see what the fuss is about TBH.
I'm not bragging but when I can afford one of these I don't need some 2 bob personal number plate. :whistle:

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
View attachment 98796

I'm just happy with the normal plate that came with the Range Rover, don't see what the fuss is about TBH.
I'm not bragging but when I can afford one of these I don't need some 2 bob personal number plate. :whistle:

Fortunately that and variations of that are already taken here in Georgia. And it certainly fits some of the driving styles which need to be seen to be believed :eek:

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
We could do the Georgia/NC double act? And you got it cheap, its a whopping $35 here!

Ouch - you are clearly a wealthier state. Also re your earlier conflict the BHA car sticker does help differentiate from lesser Albions. We'll have to meet midway for a game. I moved out last year having made a pact with the devil to move for work if we got promoted (I did it for you all).

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Ouch - you are clearly a wealthier state. Also re your earlier conflict the BHA car sticker does help differentiate from lesser Albions. We'll have to meet midway for a game. I moved out last year having made a pact with the devil to move for work if we got promoted (I did it for you all).

Good point as I do sport the BHA sticker front and back. Hope you are enjoying the Southern Charm. Had a good holiday a few years back on the OBX near Killdevil Hills. Been here myself 11 years. Just don't start saying "y'all" Its then time to return to Blighty!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Why do I type a response using capital letters but it ultimatley appears on the board in lower case? ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here