[TV] Itv now!!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Do a poll ...something to distract you

Not that bothered to be fair. Seemed like a weird programme though. :shrug:

Maybe I could set up a poll asking what the programme was supposed to be? I think only the OP can set up the poll though. My suggestions are:

Documentary
Satire
Comedy
Light entertainment
Sport
Infotainment
Cocaine-fuelled narcissism
Devil worship
Cockwomblery

Crikey, I do love a good poll and I really wish NSC had more of them :thumbsup:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The answer is, if you didnt either turn off, or turn over as soon as the football had finished, you deserve all you get.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Didn’t watch it but out of interest, does anyone on NSC actually like Piers Morgan? I can’t stand the guy and in all the years he’s been famous I’ve not met anyone who does like him, in fact he seems to be roundly detested. So how does he keep getting work on TV?! Who is it that does like him?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Didn’t watch it but out of interest, does anyone on NSC actually like Piers Morgan? I can’t stand the guy and in all the years he’s been famous I’ve not met anyone who does like him, in fact he seems to be roundly detested. So how does he keep getting work on TV?! Who is it that does like him?

I certainly wouldn't go as far as saying I could even imagine what liking him could be like. BUT when he was on CNN, he did let rip at the Murricans about gun control.

What actually was the programme? I'm intrigued because of this thread..

Very cringy left wing panel trying to be cool with Piers Morgan constantly talking, after the footie match. It was so awful I had to turn over after 10 minutes or cut my wrists & I didn’t want to do the latter as the missus had cleaned the house that evening

el punal

Very cringy left wing panel trying to be cool with Piers Morgan constantly talking, after the footie match. It was so awful I had to turn over after 10 minutes or cut my wrists & I didn’t want to do the latter as the missus had cleaned the house that evening

I suppose you could have watched a replay of the last half hour of the Poland v Japan match. :eek:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Other loud-mouthed bulles? I've always found it strange that him and Clarkson hate each other so much.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The show could have been saved by Susannah Reid's tits, but unfortunately she chose to wear a conservative top. Just like the football, it promised much but delivered little.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wouldn't get away with it now. Political correctness gone mad etc.....

To be fair, it was complete rubbish back then. The standard of the dart playing was frankly abysmal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here