Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] A small example of what a small club full of small people THEY are

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Yes he did, and they were indeed quite angry about the whole thing.

Bless their little smouldering socks.

Very angry.

Burberry scarves thrown up high, pit bulls kicked, tea refused to be eaten, homework not done, smallest lad in class soundly beaten. These are a few of their ang-e-ry things.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
The obvious answer is the 7 year old had more intelligence than the compere.
Not to mention more class. I know I'm late to this thread but I dfind it difficult to understand why somebody would do such a thing. I think [MENTION=22975]DavidinSouthampton[/MENTION] has it right, if it was my kid I'd be pretty annoyed to say the least.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
The Palace responses to the subject of this thread have been quite amazing. The dictionary definition of childish 'yeah but what about?' :cry:

I imagine it's because they all know how pathetic it really is. A grown man trying to get a laugh out of taking the piss out of a 7 year old boy in front of 25,000 people. Big man!
I may be wrong, but I reckon this specimen has been planning this for a while. Making a name for himself and all that.
If so then I've got a name for him. It's ****.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You would think they have better things to do with their time.

There's only one Premier League club who have broken the law by not submitting their 2016/17 accounts to Companies House, and guess who it is...

Palace overdue accounts notice.JPG

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
So according to the rabble up the road, that kind of thing is totally acceptable and we should forget about it, But when Paul Samara did an interview about the FA Cup draw saying its good we got a small club in the cup, they were up in arms about it.

So one person taking the piss out of 20000 neanderthals adults on TV is not allowed but one adult taking the piss out of a 7 year old infront of 20000 neanderthals is??? Next they will be saying its acceptable to stiff the St Johns Ambulance....... Oh hang on.....

Some would regard this incident as a form of bullying and abuse, which would be in breach of the FA’s and CPFC’s safeguarding policies and therefore worthy of a formal complaint..........though I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for either to take any action.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

There's only one Premier League club who have broken the law by not submitting their 2016/17 accounts to Companies House, and guess who it is...

View attachment 96178

"Yeah but no but yeah but no but...what about when BHA were served a windy up border, or somefink, and THEY said no but yeah but no but yeah you can only have our Beeny this time, but no but yeah but no but that doesn't count yeah, because I saw Greg Stanley fingering John Pemberton round the back of the dugouts at Carrow Road and he smelled his finger he did and you can ask John Saladbowl because his brother is a right gaylord and he knows Richard Dreyfuss"

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

View attachment 96178

Wow, just wow. Surely there must be a premier league rule against that... oh no, doubt it, they are happy for the fit and proper rule to be flirted once again.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I expect the accounts are late because they couldn't find a bit of paper big enough to write "100,000,000 for a new stand" in crayon on.

I can only assume it's costing that much because the plastic cladding is going to be inlaid with gold leaf this time.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I expect the accounts are late because they couldn't find a bit of paper big enough to write "100,000,000 for a new stand" in crayon on.

I can only assume it's costing that much because the plastic cladding is going to be inlaid with gold leaf this time.

I read somewhere yesterday that crayons in a black out, they burn for up to 30 mins. I suspect CPFC2010 are not allowed to use crayons for that reason. Maybe they have lost their pencils.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here