Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] People who post on here during an England game World Cup game ?!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
:lol: I can see it now:

44 mins: Stephens gets off lightly with an "I'm not angry; just disappointed. Now go and say sorry" from the ref.

"... and say it like you mean it"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do you book your kids then when they misbehave ?

Not a bad shout actually. Yellow for a stern warning, a second yellow / red and they're sent off (to bed).
Wife did suggest using the card system for our daughter in the last week, but this new ruling hasn't been implemented yet.

The counting to 5 (usually 10) is one of her things though. I don't do it.

Jul 7, 2003
:lol: I can see it now:

44 mins: Stephens gets off lightly with an "I'm not angry; just disappointed. Now go and say sorry" from the ref.

I was watching an old Big Match Revisited the other week when something similar happened. Clive Thomas was refereeing a Southampton game and Alan Ball was giving the linesman a load of grief for a decision. Thomas called Ball over and obviously told him to go and apologise to the linesman so little squeeky then trotted over to speak to the linesman very sheepishly and the game restarted.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As expected, this thread is going really well for the OP. I can only read replies.....this boy needs some therapy. Possibly electrical.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So can we all please be more like Hopkins.

images.jpeg

I could grow my hair a bit longer, start wearing dresses and call myself Mary
Those were the days :moo:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I do actually agree - go out and enjoy England games down the pub with an atmo :thumbsup:

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
It’s losers sitting at home with no friends that post during the game. I may even list them if the thread isn’t deleted through shame !

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
It’s losers sitting at home with no friends that post during the game. I may even list them if the thread isn’t deleted through shame !

Wow! I haven't read every post ever on NSC, but yours must be close to the most cringeworthy. Well done.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is there a special name for an animal that keeps going back to sniff its own vomit?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Take a bow:

One Love
Marin Tyler
GT49er

Loads more BUT you were there at the beginning, looking at NSC rather than the game :laugh:

What am I taking a bow for? For posting on NSC during a football match? Don’t let facts like my 1st post being at 21:12 get in the way of more crap coming out your mouth. I suppose someone with a limited brain like yourself could consider that near the beginning of the match though. I think you were really naming the people who call you out as the wanker you appear to be

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
What am I taking a bow for? For posting on NSC during a football match? Don’t let facts like my 1st post being at 21:12 get in the way of more crap coming out your mouth. I suppose someone with a limited brain like yourself could consider that near the beginning of the match though. I think you were really naming the people who call you out as the wanker you appear to be

wow - that's quite some over-reaction:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here