Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Joshua v Parker

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I thought aj did fine. Controlled the fight, hardly got touched & struggled to land as parker backed off.

All in all a good job done well - it may affect future ppv sales, as 2nd in a row BUT he'll still sell out any stadium in the uk

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Parker was AJ`s toughest opponent imo.
Perfect defence against AJ but not much in attack.

He knew when AJ`s uppercuts were on the way and how to block them every time.

Must be bittersweet, lose your belt yet become the first man to stay up for all 12 rounds whilst also taking no real damage.

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
You've been banned before under three different names for being unpleasant.

If you want us to make it four just carry on as you are...

I have no problem whatsoever being banned.If someone gives me grief they will get it back.
I waste too much time on here anyway when I have a membership so most of the time I don't have
one and just come on here sometimes and read a few threads.

What I do have a problem with is that clown who's only purpose for being on here is to wind people up.
As with most mod's they have their favourites who can say what the hell they want and those that
they ban in a second.

Yes around 4 memberships and you know what,I've had problems with that clown every single time
as I'm sure have many other members.

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
Parker was AJ`s toughest opponent imo.
Perfect defence against AJ but not much in attack.

He knew when AJ`s uppercuts were on the way and how to block them every time.

Must be bittersweet, lose your belt yet become the first man to stay up for all 12 rounds whilst also taking no real damage.

Klitschko

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
Looks like you'll be off NSC soon. I look forward to your views on sport under your 5th identity!

He won't ban me.That will make him look bad for allowing the clown to remain here after 41.214 post's
of which 25.256 were for the purpose of winding up other members.
Anyway what's the point of banning me when at any time I can rejoin.

P.S He won't ban me because we have the same favourite Albion player,Peter Ward.

A shot,he scored,it must be Peter Ward,Peter Wardpunk:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Mate. I'm not taking sides on this. But out of advice, I'd walk away from this. You're never going to win if what you're saying is true. There's plenty of very positive users on here who'll be willing to engage in healthy debate. I respect you probably feel a sense of unfairness when considering that Binfests and petty name calling usually require at least 2 people to Tango and yet all blame has been put on you. But like I said, walk away. You'll be much better off

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
He won't ban me.That will make him look bad for allowing the clown to remain here after 41.214 post's

P.S He won't ban me because we have the same favourite Albion player,Peter Ward.

I mean, the reason he won't be banned is because of that post number. Think of all the ad revenue he brings in. NSC have some horribly sketchy mods sometimes.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
What are people's thoughts on Daniel Dubois? From the looks of things he'll definitely be a challenge for AJ once he gets a few more fights under his belt.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

You’ve eaten to much chocolate haven’t you ?

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
What are people's thoughts on Daniel Dubois? From the looks of things he'll definitely be a challenge for AJ once he gets a few more fights under his belt.

He looks good, but he's fought really low level opponents so it's hard to tell. He's only 20 years old and being 6'5 he has a bright future ahead of him but it looks like they are going to take it slow with him. I think maybe this year or next year they will put him against someone like Dave Allen or even David Price.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
He looks good, but he's fought really low level opponents so it's hard to tell. He's only 20 years old and being 6'5 he has a bright future ahead of him but it looks like they are going to take it slow with him. I think maybe this year or next year they will put him against someone like Dave Allen or even David Price.

Do you think Antony Yarde will ever step up to the Heavyweight division as he also looks a real prospect? 15 fight and 14 knockouts looks pretty impressive considering his lack of experience. He's 26 years old so he's not a baby and does seem to be smashing everyone he's faced. I know there's small talk of him stepping up to the the HW division, do you think it's a possibility? I reckon his 6ft height will be the massive disadvantage if he ever did.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Wow. He spent most of his time telling people how right he was. He loves himself and his opinion so much and wanted everyone to know it. He must be so proud.

swd40

Mar 22, 2006
Do you think Antony Yarde will ever step up to the Heavyweight division as he also looks a real prospect? 15 fight and 14 knockouts looks pretty impressive considering his lack of experience. He's 26 years old so he's not a baby and does seem to be smashing everyone he's faced. I know there's small talk of him stepping up to the the HW division, do you think it's a possibility? I reckon his 6ft height will be the massive disadvantage if he ever did.

No chance. Will try and dominate the weight division he is in.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here