Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
those away fans of ours :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I suppose, yes why not let's aim high :thumbsup:

Two other points.
When our rivals are up against each other, it's usually best for them to draw rather than there being an outright result, as combined they have two -- rather than three -- points.
Derby's position flatters them. Although they beat us twice, I can think of plenty of better teams that I've seen this season. Their position is in large measure to that run of victories -- I think it was eight -- they had when McLaren took over. On that, looks like we're on a bit of a run. Let's hope we can keep it up. The fixtures in the next three games aren't that tough either.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
QPR was a great win, of course. But in the context of our drive for a play-off spot and Bolton's recent form, that's our best result of the season. So far....

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Excellent work. We bossed that second half once the second goal went in.
Stephens looked good. Rohan back to his bucaneering best. Another good game for the back four, with Ward in particular making some quality forward runs.
Had quite a few more shots than normal as well - Stephens had best chance for a third. Tried to place it but didn't hit it hard enough.
Lovely jubbly :albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here