Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Hull City **** Official Match Thread ****

Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Agreed. Rodriguez is fast, which would have meant Hull having to defend a bit deeper. As it was we dropped deep and didn't have a quick front man to knock it over the top to.

Anyway, good experience for some of our younger players. Caskey, Chicksen, Ince and March when he came on were four of our better players I thought.

Obika has got a bit of pace to him, just when he got it he either didn't know what to do or lacked options.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Agreed. Rodriguez is fast, which would have meant Hull having to defend a bit deeper. As it was we dropped deep and didn't have a quick front man to knock it over the top to.

Anyway, good experience for some of our younger players. Caskey, Chicksen, Ince and March when he came on were four of our better players I thought.
Perhaps it is just me but, and yet again tonight, I have been a little bit disappointed by JFC !

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I really thought they all did well except Forster Caskey who I thought has had better games. I was surprised he stayed on.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Perhaps it is just me but, and yet again tonight, I have been a little bit disappointed by JFC !

Don't understand that myself. Had a solid game. Only dissapointing thing I could see was when he could have scored on the break but took to long and they managed to get players back.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
After tonight;s game, de ja vue springs to mind ....

The Ulloa header at the end of the first half was a "And Smith must score!" moment .... unlucky
Lualua falling over, thought it was Leon Knight out there on more than one occasion .... poor

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He was trying to get forward and help Leo out tonight which was excellent. I thought he worked pretty hard really. I didn't think much of Andrews contribution though, but I'm happy to be corrected.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Good performance from Will Buckley I thought..

Encouraging to have attacking options again..... It's been a while

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor &#8207 [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus 11m
Replay is next Monday (7.45). #bhafc
peter ‏@vennerspkv 10m
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus is it going to on tv ?
Andy Naylor &#8207 [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus 1m
@vennerspkv Think it will be ITV 4.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well, have a wild guess! Seriously, thought he looked out of his depth. Too big a gap between the quality of Ward and the potential of Chicksen.
That'll be the gap between a seasoned Irish international with European Championship and Premier League experience.
Verses a 22 year old lad playing his first ever game against top flight opposition for a team playing in the highest league he's ever experienced.

What sort of performance were you expecting?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I really thought they all did well except Forster Caskey who I thought has had better games. I was surprised he stayed on.

Thought he had a good game myself and was in the right place at the right time to head off the line near the end.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Next Tuesday's game at Blackburn will be postponed.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good performance from Will Buckley I thought..

Encouraging to have attacking options again..... It's been a while
He got better throughout the half. Its funny though when Solly came on for him it really didn't feel like we'd weakened the team. I think its great that Oscar trusts these young players so much, it must be good for the club.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
When both teams are playing Saturday, Monday night so it don't clash with the Champions League is ridiculous. No wonder people think the FA Cup is dying

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here