Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Rodríguez Sánchez. Confirmed signing.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought it was confirmed on here that the weird Spanish girl isn't as ITK as she suggests? Aren't most of her Albion related tweets just conjecture and guesswork...

At a time when David Lopez wasn't coming back, she tweeted that he wasn't coming back. Shortly after this, David Lopez had an interview/statement in the argus thanking the fans and talking about not coming back.

A little while later, she posted something about Garcia not being able to get the targets he wanted. Some fans were upset that she would dare suggest anything untoward (there was still a sensitivity with some fans over anything resembling criticism of the club/board in the wake of the Poyet stuff), so when the club and David Lopez changed their minds and David returned, they used that as a stick to beat her with, claiming she knew nothing and is a stalker etc and all sorts of nonsense in an effort to discredit her so that no one would do anything that might, in some people's looking-to-be-offended minds, question the club without cause.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
David Rodriguez - there's Dave AND Rodney in one name.

Sort of.

Spanish Rodney it is, for me. :)

I think [MENTION=4156]glasfryn[/MENTION] spotted it first , he gets all the brownie points. #SpanishRodney

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Clearly not rated good enough for La Liga but that needn't mean a great deal. Leo wasnt a La Liga player either. Can score with both feet/head and any addition will do our spirits good.

David L and David R will be the shirt names but surely it'll be Dave and Rodney for the fans!

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
good grief. i nip out for a long lunch and when i get back we've (pretty much) signed a GOLEADOR
who is now replaces Charlton Dale as my 'favorite ever player that I had never heard of until twenty minutes ago'

very exciting

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
just got back from the big smoke, can someone update me on what's happened today. Lots of threads and loads of pages.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
At a time when David Lopez wasn't coming back, she tweeted that he wasn't coming back. Shortly after this, David Lopez had an interview/statement in the argus thanking the fans and talking about not coming back.

A little while later, she posted something about Garcia not being able to get the targets he wanted. Some fans were upset that she would dare suggest anything untoward (there was still a sensitivity with some fans over anything resembling criticism of the club/board in the wake of the Poyet stuff), so when the club and David Lopez changed their minds and David returned, they used that as a stick to beat her with, claiming she knew nothing and is a stalker etc and all sorts of nonsense in an effort to discredit her so that no one would do anything that might, in some people's looking-to-be-offended minds, question the club without cause.

So you think she knows how much we've got to spend? I don't.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So you think she knows how much we've got to spend? I don't.

I don't know how much we've got to spend, but I know we can't afford Wayne Rooney. You don't have to know how much we have to know that budgets/transfer and wage demands have rule out first choice, especially if you have a source that says "our first choice wanted too much, so we went with this guy instead".

She isn't claiming to know what our budget is, just that this guy wasn't our first choice, and our first choice was out of our price range (without claiming to know what that range is).

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
just got back from the big smoke, can someone update me on what's happened today. Lots of threads and loads of pages.

Out
Bridcutt 2.5mil

In
Stephens bid accepted and discussing terms

Potential
Sanchez fella as per this thread.
Conway no news
No other rumours in or out

Jimmy Grimble

Rodriguez, you look so lonesome
We think you’d look good in blue
Ain’t no use in staying home
We know what you should do

Come on over to our place,
DAVID! Rodriguez Sanchez,
We’ll be swinging dancing and singing
Until we’re going up the league

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
How many goals has he scored this season?

He doesn't seem to have played the last couple of Gijon games I looked at... maybe I am looking in the wrong place...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here