Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£50m of cocaine found on Norfolk beaches

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Makes you wonder, I guess the person who found them had all sorts running through his mind, is someone watching this either the police or intended recipients and would something bad happen to me if I took one.

I would go along the lines these have not been left here for a gang to collect, they would have been hidden at least therefore they have been washed up. The police would not leave them there after coming to a similar conclusion waiting for someone to turn up and collect them. Therefore no one would know, and if they did not know that means no one knows how many there are supposed to be...

Bingo one bag or at least a couple of pouches in the coat at least, my only problem would be where and how to sell it there lies the big problem.

Or, you'd watched No Country for Old Men recently, and decided having anything to do with them might be a bad idea...

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
That and avoiding the attention of a rather grumpy Mr Big... or a switched on Mr Plod.

Well I as stated i think it would be a risk worth taking it seems they washed up, and were not even intended for that area so who the frig knows how many are out there and what makes it and does not. These sound like a boat went down. Who the feck sticks 50m worth of drugs in holdalls and lets them drift to shore in our currents and tides !! does not happen the goods are far to valuable and if you find them first open one up with your gloves on a chilly day take a few and do not report it hide it for a while. I think there is more than a 75% chance you wont get caught, worth taking the risk i think, but then again im stoopid

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Wonder if they fell off a submarine?

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Norfolk police lines aren apparently jammed with 'volunteers' to aid with the search.

"....and if I catch you snorting that gear again, i'll rub your bloody nose in it!!' Easy one for you film buffs.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sleepy Norfolk won't be very sleepy any more.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
When the forecasters said we might see some white stuff coming in from the east...this wasn't what I was expecting! I thought Tomaz Shafferknacker had a glint in his eye last night!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"A member of the public contacted Norfolk Police "

I wonder how quickly he was talking and how much he also spoke about himself?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here