Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking news: Reports of explosion in Manchester

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So, you're both saying what? These people are behaving in this way because of their religion, or the 'culture'... what if they were all call Dave, would that be any different?

Surely, twattish behaviour isn't restricted to any particular 'group'?
Yeah but my mate Dave's a **** but I've never thought he might be capable of "radicalisation"

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Another fine example last night, they turn up in a mob and laugh in the faces of the Police who stand there helpless

Their loyalty is to their family/clan/religion, don't give a sh*t about this country apart from what they can get out of it. We roll out the red carpet and let ourselves be trampled all over, mugs

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So, you're both saying what? These people are behaving in this way because of their religion, or the 'culture'... what if they were all call Dave, would that be any different?

You won't find any white trash in Manchester, would you?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

If they were called Dave, they'd be nicked.

:)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Watch last nights and see what you think
Last night wasn't even the worst, a few weeks ago there was an episode where they actually cut off roads and blocked the police in with vehicles!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ooh no. Or any other city / town... ooh no.
I'm one of the most liberal people around normally but when you see a gang of Muslims threatening and acting like ****s there's that little thought at the back of your mind that says "I wonder if he'd kill me given the chance.."

D

Deleted member 22389

Their loyalty is to their family/clan/religion, don't give a sh*t about this country apart from what they can get out of it. We roll out the red carpet and let ourselves be trampled all over, mugs

Enough is enough now isn't it. Fed up with political correctness, it's ruined this country.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I'm one of the most liberal people around normally but when you see a gang of Muslims threatening and acting like ****s there's that little thought at the back of your mind that says "I wonder if he'd kill me given the chance.."

Truth in that, but the same can be said about gangs of all colours and backgrounds. I'd say there is an equal chance of getting attacked/stabbed by a gang of Muslims as there is by a gang of white kids from Moss side or Norris green etc.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Truth in that, but the same can be said about gangs of all colours and backgrounds. I would probably take my chances with a gang of Muslims over a gang of white kids from Moss side/Norris green etc to be honest.
Don't get me wrong I know all types of gangs are complete and utter ball bags but we're talking about a type of gang that has the potential to blow people up, I'm sure the average scally wouldn't..

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Don't get me wrong I know all types of gangs are complete and utter ball bags but we're talking about a type of gang that has the potential to blow people up, I'm sure the average scally wouldn't..

I'm not so sure about that. Dale Cregan certainly didn't have any qualms about chucking grenades at 2 female police officers... Guns and more recently hand grenades are well accesable by white gang culture.

Anyway, I didn't intend to stray off the topic in to something else. Off out now, enjoy your evening.

Last edited:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Last night wasn't even the worst, a few weeks ago there was an episode where they actually cut off roads and blocked the police in with vehicles!

I saw it and the worst one who was nicked was un nicked too , you try that sort of behaviour at the AMEX and you'd be in the cells before your feet touched the floor

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I saw it and the worst one who was nicked was un nicked too , you try that sort of behaviour at the AMEX and you'd be in the cells before your feet touched the floor
Yeah well SIMMOSAYS got turfed out by 5 stewards and 2 coppers for smoking an effing e cig!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I have to say my tolerance and that of a lot of people I speak to is wearing thinner on each attack. Silent vigils will not stop the next attack. Hashtags will not stop the attack.

The only way to stop the attacks is to give the police and security authorities the legal ability to identify any potential threats and deport those individuals and associated parties immediately.

We also need to start to support the church of England more. It is very clear to me that the muslim intention is to make this country a muslim country, do we want that? Do we want our daughters. wives, mothers living in a country and a religion that has so little respect for females? I certainly don't.

I have no issue with people having their own faith or background, and a good deal of immigration of indians, Eastern Europeans etc has been a major success. They have integrated into our culture very successfully, and added a lot to it. However many muslims have not. Parts of Birmingham are muslim controlled without doubt and I am sure there are parts of the country that are the same. Are we happy to just allow this to get worse? Really?

We have to start to take direct action against these beliefs and it should start with giving the police and the legal authorities the right to deport anyone with extreme beliefs who may be a threat. Zero tolerance is our only hope. Otherwise our children are going to live their whole lives blighted by this total nonsense.
Very much agree with most of that, particularly the part about other groups that have integrated successfully. It's those that haven't integrated - and don't appear to want to integrate - that are the trouble, and they have ruthlessly taken advantage of the failed policy of multi-culturalism.
The trouble with what you say is that many of the scumbags are British - having either been born here, or having arrived at a very early age and been nurtured and educated here - where can we deport them too?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Truth in that, but the same can be said about gangs of all colours and backgrounds. I'd say there is an equal chance of getting attacked/stabbed by a gang of Muslims as there is by a gang of white kids from Moss side or Norris green etc.

Well given the choice, I'd rather take my chances with these Muslim gang, than getting mugged by a bunch of crack heads

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
As such an appalling act that happened, the extremists will be happy with all the news coverage that's been happening the last few days. If we treated this like a normal day In WW2, dusted ourselves down, and just got on with hunting these "losers" the lack of publicity would put off other extremists doing the same thing.

A day after this happened 4 people died in a car accident, tragic in its own way without much publicity.

You have to look at why there is so much hatred in the Muslim world for people in the USA/Europe, and that's where the problem lye's. Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Libya. A lot of these interventions by western forces, I probably didn't agree with and have probably made things worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here