Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield forum talking on ticket allocations.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Is it likely to be pay on the gate? I'm at uni here and my mates wanna go in the away end, would be easier if they can pay on the gate.

It's a big away end, I'd have thought even if a few have bought tickets with no intention of going it would be POTG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
It's a big away end, I'd have thought even if a few have bought tickets with no intention of going it would be POTG.

Thought so, I've already bought 5 tickets but I've run out of people I know with fan numbers, if you want 10 loyalty points you can always get a ticket for me. Anyone going don't into the cherry tree pub, unless you want to have a Leeds fan tell you about how it's their this year and Brighton don't have a fanbase to be in the premier league.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Thought so, I've already bought 5 tickets but I've run out of people I know with fan numbers, if you want 10 loyalty points you can always get a ticket for me. Anyone going don't into the cherry tree pub, unless you want to have a Leeds fan tell you about how it's their this year and Brighton don't have a fanbase to be in the premier league.

I've got a ticket already, trying out the coach to avoid having to stay overnight in hotel.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Got the loyalty points. Reckon I'm a SHOE-IN for cup final tickets now....

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
£10 for me and 10 points, £1 for my boy and 10 points... and see ya there.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Some level headed responses on their thread by the way, a few saying they'd probably do the same thing for a fiver/tenner and barely any criticism.

Maybe there's hope for yorkshire yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here