Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
apparently Delaney gave the Palace fans the middle finger as they walked off at half time after getting booed. Amazing stuff going on at Palace.
Brilliant.

It seems the european qualification which we were told was on the cards this year isn't going too well for the croydon bellends.

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
apparently Delaney gave the Palace fans the middle finger as they walked off at half time after getting booed. Amazing stuff going on at Palace.

Great scenes.

Wilf is off to the Tin Pot Africa tournament for potentially 6 weeks just when his club needs him. Even he can see the ship going down and doesn't want to go to Scunthorpe next season

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Great thread this... hopefully see you in the Prem next season but I fear we'll be in the Championship with Palace. Never know though!

Long time, no see natterjack. Welcome back and well done to your boys for last night.
Make sure you stay up, and we'll try our best to get promoted. I've got a long standing invitation from friends in Swansea for a weekend stay when we next play you at home.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Don't forget kids, you can use your Seagulls Player login to REVEL in losses as well as victories: http://www.player.cpfc.co.uk/latest-news

Check out that thumbnail :lolol:

Capture.PNG

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
At least the Palace faithful can take solace in the fact that they've wisely been investing in replacing the crumbling stands at Selhurst rather than in inflated transfer fees and wages for overated players. That'll see them set up for the future.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
OMG even their web address is a load of shite ... if .com is the most sought after closely followed by .co.uk ... how far down the desirability scale is a .cpfc.co.uk suffix?
What an appalling interview from BFS. If I was a palace fan, I'd be very upset by the amount of crying and excuses going on. We didn't have enough energy, it wasn't fair they had a day extra recovery, we worked hard in the arsenal game and now haven't anything more in the tank.... Why not just accept you were rubbish?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm confused. I've just caught up on this thread having read the 30 odd pages on tapatalk since I was last involved yesterday evening and I can't see a single posting from a Nigel. (I'm not counting Dougie as he/she is an absolute gimp who spends an embarrassing amount of time on here saying very little).

I was particularly looking forward to [MENTION=29419]Return of the Makh[/MENTION], who had previously explained how big Sam was about to turn them into a top ten side with a squad that would apparently absolutely annihilate our mediocre outfit.

It turns out he's a juvenile gobshite who only sings when he's winning. Who'd have thought that?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Another amusing fact is that there were probably more Albion fans left at the final whistle at Fulham than there were Palace fans at 90 minutes last night. Impressive support I'm sure.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'm confused. I've just caught up on this thread having read the 30 odd pages on tapatalk since I was last involved yesterday evening and I can't see a single posting from a Nigel. (I'm not counting Dougie as he/she is an absolute gimp who spends an embarrassing amount of time on here saying very little).

I was particularly looking forward to [MENTION=29419]Return of the Makh[/MENTION], who had previously explained how big Sam was about to turn them into a top ten side with a squad that would apparently absolutely annihilate our mediocre outfit.

It turns out he's a juvenile gobshite who only sings when he's winning. Who'd have thought that?

But they have the best support
The third best player in the world
A former England manager now

Hush up.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But they have the best support
The third best player in the world
A former England manager now

Hush up.
Yes I know - we can only dream of all of that.

And with that marvellous spirit about the club with everyone pulling in the same direction, I can see them finishing top ten. Perhaps even winning the cup too?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh Stat Brother, that is ****ing inspired!

:bowdown:

and the academy award goes to ... Stat Brother.

My opening gambit needed backing up:-

'blimey you were lucky to get a point last night'.
No reply just a look.
'I was so deflated after your goal, I couldn't bear to carry on listening thinking you'd win'.
'Still a point is a start'
'We didn't draw'.
'Oh so you did win, thank fook I didn't listen'
'We didn't win either....

...but I think you know that anyway'

:lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What an appalling interview from BFS. If I was a palace fan, I'd be very upset by the amount of crying and excuses going on. We didn't have enough energy, it wasn't fair they had a day extra recovery, we worked hard in the arsenal game and now haven't anything more in the tank.... Why not just accept you were rubbish?

If you were a Palace fan and went to Selhurst last night, you'd know that most of that was utter bollocks. Swansea simply completely outplayed them in the first half and should have been out of sight.

In the second half, Palace did start playing and got a deserved equaliser before meekly crumbling again.

When Benteke was clutching his shoulder, one of the commentators suggested that given how bad things are going for them, players would start to try and get out of the firing line, and so it proved. They are currently spineless, leaderless and rudderless. It's an absolute delight to see.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes I know - we can only dream of all of that.

And with that marvellous spirit about the club with everyone pulling in the same direction, I can see them finishing top ten. Perhaps even winning the cup too?

Exactly. Ok they had to reasses stuff like the Champs League is probably out of reach and the EFL trophy and now MAYBE the EUROPA league. But there is still top 10 and the FA Cup.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I still maintain Palace will be well clear of trouble by the end of the season.

But they are teasing me far more than i thought :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If you were a Palace fan and went to Selhurst last night, you'd know that most of that was utter bollocks. Swansea simply completed outplayed them in the first half and should have been out of sight.

In the second half, Palace did start playing and got a deserved equaliser before meekly crumbling again.

When Benteke was clutching his shoulder, one of the commentators suggested that given how bad things are going for them, players would start to try and get out of the firing line, and so it proved. They are currently spineless, leaderless and rudderless. It's an absolute delight to see.

Yes that. I remember when Bent was on loan. He couldn't wait to go off "injured" in that Millwall game. Loads of players went into hiding in poor Sami reign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here