Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Current World XI Draft

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
if im not too late can I join?

IN. One space left, although if worst comes to worse then we can work with 19.

Hope we can start this tonight, will be ace. Wanted in on the other one but didn't get in on time :albion2:

Sorry lad, 6-a-side football followed by 3x3 rounds in 2 hours have put chance to any start today. Hopefully we get a 20th player tonight and we can start tomorrow

:wink:

I guess not, as there are 12 categories.

Nice, didn't read up properly

I've accidently put 11 categories (no #10), but I'm just about to message some mods so there will be 12 categories ASAP. I've tried to make the manager rules clear, but if not then feel free to PM me. After all, it was [MENTION=1284]moggy[/MENTION] who wanted managers in the last game. :wink:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
IN. One space left, although if worst comes to worse then we can work with 19.

Sorry lad, 6-a-side football followed by 3x3 rounds in 2 hours have put chance to any start today. Hopefully we get a 20th player tonight and we can start tomorrow

:wink:

I've accidently put 11 categories (no #10), but I'm just about to message some mods so there will be 12 categories ASAP. I've tried to make the manager rules clear, but if not then feel free to PM me. After all, it was [MENTION=1284]moggy[/MENTION] who wanted managers in the last game. :wink:

Got a couple wanting in, is it a case of first message got it?

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Got a couple wanting in, is it a case of first message got it?

As far as I can tell, everybody since Tom Fitz who has requested to be in was part of the first draft and aye therefore has been given a place prior to this thread.

If I'm mistaken the please point me out as I'm happy to admit I'm pissed and might have made a mistake.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
This should be good fun. I wonder if it will be judged on how good the players are now, or what they were like, say 5 years ago?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
As far as I can tell, everybody since Tom Fitz who has requested to be in was part of the first draft and aye therefore has been given a place prior to this thread.

If I'm mistaken the please point me out as I'm happy to admit I'm pissed and might have made a mistake.

Lol I didn't even look at the first post, I'll take your word for it and shut up :thumbsup:

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
In terms of the 10 hour rule... if the pick was to roll around to me at 12 tomorrow, there is every chance I wouldn't look at this site until late Saturday night or early Saturday, but I think I've set the subscription right that I should get an email for every post.

I'll keep an eye out anyway!

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Think we are gonna be a bit over subscribed...

20 should be fine. There are at least 20 for every categories. It's also going to cause people to really search for people, as there isn't 220 big-name footballers.

Edit: Still one space open.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Are we in a position to get started yet?

We sure are. Not sure why but when viewing the post from my Ipod it wasn't showing Category 10, was about to PM a mod to add it in when I checked the thread on my laptop and its there. No idea why it wasn't showing up on Tapatalk but hey-ho. I'll randomise the list of teams and then post up the draft order and we can begin. Good luck everyone. :thumbsup:

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
So [MENTION=13376]albionalex[/MENTION] is up first. If he's hasn't posted by 22:00 then [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] is up.

Attachments

• Order.png
    Order.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 520

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Brilliant. :)

To clarify, the draw order there means that for this (and all odd-numbered) round I get the second pick, whereas in even-numbered rounds I get the second-to-last pick?

Have I understood that correctly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here