Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Valued on transfermarket site at £2.13m I know that isnt gospel but must be a rewasonabkle indication that he would be in excess of £1.5m probably certainly not £650k.
Transfermarket is not a reasonable indication - it is made up rubbish.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If Judge could be picked up for a few million he would be a bargain in my opinion, its no money these days.

Could he step up to the Premier League... who knows... we literally only know that Murray and Rosenior of our current sqaud would hold there own at present as they have actually done it

Im not currently worried about that at present, its who can get us out of the championship I am concerned with.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
If Judge could be picked up for a few million he would be a bargain in my opinion, its no money these days.

Could he step up to the Premier League... who knows... we literally only know that Murray and Rosenior of our current sqaud would hold there own at present as they have actually done it

Im not currently worried about that at present, its who can get us out of the championship I am concerned with.

This, and hence the striker we want/need is broadly covered by a proven, end-of-career good egg such as Robbie Keane, or a young PL striker looking to prove himself (there might even be the option of extending the loan into next season too if we make the PL, which is a good progression for the player, and a good negotiating point for us).
The likes of Zach Clough and Alan Judge are worth considering at this stage, especially with the longer-term in mind, so would hope that if we got either or similar, it would be in addition to the Baldock-competition/cover rather than instead of.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Valued on transfermarket site at £2.13m I know that isnt gospel but must be a reasonable indication that he would be in excess of £1.5m probably, certainly not £650k.

How can you possibly put a value on a player who is recovering from a broken leg and out of contract in the summer?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Another thought (if SB was to get injured) is we could move to an attacking 4-5-1/4-3-3, with March and Knocky pushed right up alongside GM, and a midfield of Kayal Stephens and Sidwell/Norwood. I kinda want to see that now actually.

Agreed. Potentially devastating, I think that is the more likely way we'd go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm beginning to think the window isn't even open yet

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Surely we should bank the £128K available on transfermarkt for Casper. He is out of contract in the summer !

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This transfer window is so dull.

I really don't know why it needs to be a full month long. Why not shorten it to a week ? ???

Just 13 days to go now.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
but worth £1m more than Norwich left back Martin Olsson.

Couldn't believe it when I heard they paid £4m for him.

He looked like he was playing through an injury when they were down here and he's looked like that, every game I've seen him since.

I think Swansea have been conned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here