Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I phone help please

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Thanks for the advice she has taken it back to DR EX for them to sort out as moon not showing and works perfectly with earphones in but not without.

Lint/dirt in the speaker I reckon.

Had all sorts with fluff getting in various access points on the phone. Get a case that covers all the docks and ports up when not in use if you can.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
It could well be the "mute" button - the one on my iPhone 6 plus got turned on in my pocket the other day and it baffled me as everything shows that it's working.
It's towards the top on the left hand side I think

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Success all is now working as apparently the earphone adaptor DR EX put in was faulty and they have replaced it and fixed the problem. Thanks for the advice from everybody I now have 1 happy wife well happy on that score.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Great! What's the 'help please' challenge for tomorrow?

Help please - how do I stop compulsively posting new threads on a football forum?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Me again I have answered wifes I phone and she tells me I have deleted all of her contacts how can she get them back. I have tried google that says ok to recover for a few minutes after that have to down load a program at about $60. She still has her record of calls made and received so has the most important ones, which she should be able to save.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Me again I have answered wifes I phone and she tells me I have deleted all of her contacts how can she get them back. I have tried google that says ok to recover for a few minutes after that have to down load a program at about $60. She still has her record of calls made and received so has the most important ones, which she should be able to save.

Congratulations! You have achieved what most people would say was impossible when "just answering a call" but I think that as far as a solution goes you have answered your own question :lolol:
Have you ever thought to get a job in Apple's product testing department?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Restore the iPhone to the last saved update. Most iPhones store latest data on the iCloud when they are plugged in and connected to the home wi-fi,

Forgot to say you can only do this via iTunes and any messages/photo's taken since it was last connected to the iCloud will be lost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here