Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City Ticket binfest/availability

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Clicking fingers at the ready, both the home and away parts of the website are showing the countdown to 9am.

Albion TIckets availability.JPG

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Does anyone know - when buying home tickets under the "one guest per STH" option, can you buy more than one through a single login using the Friends and Family facility, or does each STH have to login separately and buy their one guest ticket?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh for the days of just logging in and buying your away ticket.

The club really are morons for selling the three home tickets at the same time as the first away game.

No problems at all. Logged in and bought two more tickets in our 2 day season ticket window.

Currently available:-

South: 130
North: 22 + 87 on the shelf (family)
WSL: 43
ESL: 456
ESU: 19

As an observation, it looks like just over half of S1A is being offered to home fans. No doubt the other half will be the segregation.

Can't quite figure out where the segregation areas are the other end. Whether we have lost of few columns from S1G or the away supporters have from S1F?

Can't quite figure out where the segregation areas are the other end. Whether we have lost of few columns from S1G or the away supporters have from S1F?

The 5 columns are from our S1G area. Figured this out by checking the availability for West Brom and Newcastle.

Anyone else think 5 columns (200 + tickets) is too much to lose? I'm sure the established prem teams have a row two tops, even for the feisty derbies....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So, despite the club repeatedly telling us it is imperative for safety/security reasons they know who has which ticket and is in which seat, are you saying that you do NOT have to assign the "season ticket guests" tickets to anyone else, and that they remain in the name of the ST holder?

So, despite the club repeatedly telling us it is imperative for safety/security reasons they know who has which ticket and is in which seat, are you saying that you do NOT have to assign the "season ticket guests" tickets to anyone else, and that they remain in the name of the ST holder?

Exactly this. Bit hypercritical isn't it?

Are we also responsible for their conduct?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

Sounds like this is opening the door to Premier League tourist JCL friends, and supporters of other clubs that twist their STH friend's arms!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

It's a bit difficult if, say, you're in the WSU and the ticket you have bought for a guest is in the ESL.

And regardless of the faux concerns on security and safety, I'm very surprised the club do not wish to capture details of the guests for future marketing purposes.

Sounds like this is opening the door to Premier League tourist JCL friends, and supporters of other clubs that twist their STH friend's arms!

I dispute this, this facility is great for me as I can get one for Mrs Notthenineo'clocknews (who has been to many matches over many years) she can sit in my seat in the FS with the boy, and I can misbehave!

I would seriously question the loyalty, passion or general decency of any ST that sells it to an away fan or a tourist on the 'bolsa negra'. I can't see any harm in Selling to a JCL as long as they support the Albion. I feel only a tiny minority will fall into the catagory I've slated, therefore almost all STs will be policing this effectively saving the club a job

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Yes that is exactly how it is. Many times our group have passed tickets to friends and will continue to do so. Club have said many times this is for security reasons but we all know it is they want friend to buy there ticket and not ours. It will never happen. I am pleased but amazed ( albeit at stupid price) I have just been able to buy a ticket for a visiting friend for Man City game. Am I missing something as I thought this huge waiting/members list would have first option of match day tickets.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Gotta love the photo the club have used on Facebook to advertise 'hospitality' for the city game. Right in the middle of the picture of the hospitality suite, on a table is some table cleaning fluid :ffsparr: Do the club employ anyone professional these days?

20229534_10155590923963139_1177448821117256805_o.jpg

D

Deleted User X18H

I dispute this, this facility is great for me as I can get one for Mrs Notthenineo'clocknews (who has been to many matches over many years) she can sit in my seat in the FS with the boy, and I can misbehave!

I would seriously question the loyalty, passion or general decency of any ST that sells it to an away fan or a tourist on the 'bolsa negra'. I can't see any harm in Selling to a JCL as long as they support the Albion. I feel only a tiny minority will fall into the catagory I've slated, therefore almost all STs will be policing this effectively saving the club a job

Would she not be Mrs DR notthenineo'clocknews?

Thank you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here