Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Hughton KEEN on Villa JOB'

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Given that CH has managed Brum before, and having seen Alex McLeish destroy his career by moving to AVFC (or is it the other way around?), he'll NEVER go to that whimsically messed up club with their situation and his history

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ha anybody thought to ask NooBHA his views as he is very friendly with CH it seems and would know if it was definite non starter. He may of course chose not to answer a question on it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh no, he'll obviously now take his eye off the ball and lose interest in the Albion. Has he asked if he can leave yet, telling TB that today be a good day for him to leave?

Villa must be this season's Reading, except they are even more buggered than Reading were at the time

And then we go on a massive unbeaten run as well?

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
The article does seem to have created a BUZZ!

I don't think we will get stung though.

el punal

Oh no, he'll obviously now take his eye off the ball and lose interest in the Albion. Has he asked if he can leave yet, telling TB that today be a good day for him to leave?

Villa must be this season's Reading, except they are even more buggered than Reading were at the time
Rumour has it that Reading was a smokescreen for a certain other club making advances. As told to me by a friend of a friend, who happened to overhear it in a pub.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Rumour has it that Reading was a smokescreen for a certain other club making advances. As told to me by a friend of a friend, who happened to overhear it in a pub.

I heard that. I was in the pub next door when this guy came in and said he had overheard this other bloke talking about it on the bus. Apparently your friend used to be married to the guy on the bus's sister and that she knew someone at the club. She had told your friend's friend about it but unfortunately it turned out that he had read it on northstandchat so he suspected it was all bollox.

el punal

I heard that. I was in the pub next door when this guy came in and said he had overheard this other bloke talking about it on the bus. Apparently your friend used to be married to the guy on the bus's sister and that she knew someone at the club. She had told your friend's friend about it but unfortunately it turned out that he had read it on northstandchat so he suspected it was all bollox.

What a small world - I know the sister!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Who are Brighton & Hive Albion ? Is that Whitehawks new name ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
According to TODAYS papers the short LIST of 3 for the Villa JOB is Pearson, DISH and Bruce but it says Hughton would be KEEN if OFFERED the job

I have been trying to recall where I have seen a consistent use of block capitals before in writing, and I had a light bulb moment last night. If you look at the letters by Ronnie Kray during his stay in Broadmoor and elsewhere his written letters all are made up of lower case case writing and then the occasional block capital word.

Now do I start a conspiracy theory that Ernest is Ronnie and that he nevr actually died. Alternatively i will accept £500 in used fivers every month to keep quiet.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
I think it will take promotion to make Houghton stay.Offers will come from both championship sides and prem sides.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here