Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora confirmed as no. 25!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
While it's fantastic that BZ has #25, I do feel just a little sorry for Kaz. Not massively, you understand - just, oh that's a shame; still I expect he'll get over it.

Oh, and Kaz, if you're reading - do please continue going on those runs, but do you think you could pass to one of the two players waiting in advanced positions before you run out of puff and the CB nicks it off you? Ta muchly.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Albion 2015/16 squad numbers

Albion squad list:

1 MAENPAA (Niki)
2 BRUNO (Saltor)
3 GREER (Gordon)
5 DUNK (Lewis)
6 STEPHENS (Dale)
7 KAYAL (Beram)
8 CROFTS (Andrew)
9 BALDOCK (Samuel)
10 HEMED (Tomer)
11 O’GRADY (Christopher)
12 BONG (Gaetan)
13 STOCKDALE (David)
14 CALDERON (Inigo)
16 ANKERGREN (Casper)
18 FORSTER-CASKEY (Jake)
20 MARCH (Solomon)
22 HOLLA (Danny)
23 ROSENIOR (Liam)
24 INCE (Rohan)
25 ZAMORA (Robert)
26 REA (Glen)
27 COLUNGA (Adrian)
28 CHICKSEN (Adam)
30 LUALUA (Kazenga)

So, looking at the squad numbers, we've got 5 clear gaps to fill.
Chicksen and Colunga look to be going from that list, whereas COG seems to be staying ???

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Top man, Kaz.
When he played alongside Vicente, he was excellent and I'm hoping he can put in some really good performances with Bobby in the side.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
My son will be over the moon when he gets his surprise of a new shirt with Kayal's number 28 on it. Except it's not now is it.....it's Chicksen! :facepalm:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My son will be over the moon when he gets his surprise of a new shirt with Kayal's number 28 on it. Except it's not now is it.....it's Chicksen! :facepalm:

I nearly bought a Kayal 28 shirt after the Sevilla game, thinking that it was basically confirmed he'd be wearing it. I know they say it can change, but why wait until the last minute? For LuaLua and Bobby, it's one thing - but why didn't they have Kayal wearing his new number for the Sevilla match? Seems a bit strange.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

That is a gutter, Maybe the club might want some good press and will provide a new shirt for fans who have brought a kit with a name and number which has changed since the end of the season.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
It will be a long time hopefully, as buses are named after dead people.

At one time I think it was the case that double deckers were named after dead people, and single deckers named after the living; however as the single decker fleet has diminished, it would now appear that TB's comment is correct - to have a bus named after you, you've got to be brown bread.

http://history.buses.co.uk/history/fleethist/busnamesintro.htm

And no. I am not a bus anorak.

I nearly bought a Kayal 28 shirt after the Sevilla game, thinking that it was basically confirmed he'd be wearing it. I know they say it can change, but why wait until the last minute? For LuaLua and Bobby, it's one thing - but why didn't they have Kayal wearing his new number for the Sevilla match? Seems a bit strange.

At least they have numbers in the Club Shop. I remember the time when they tried to get away with an excuse in the run-up to Christmas - "Of course we have no Zs. There's no demand for players with a Z in their surname".

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man

My son bought an away shirt last Friday and had Kayal 28 put on the back :-(

We were really unsure in case squad numbers changed and one of he girls said it should be fine as he has played with 28 in pre season friendlies and is listed online shop as 28. I joked I would come back looking for her if he did change number

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I have my 2001 Bobby Z shirt. Must have been huge on me as a kid as it just about fits me now.

Dont wear shirts anymore. Tempted to for the return of BZ.

I can't think of a better excuse to give it an outing then, just one more time.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
bobby is welcome to come round my place and bang me and various members of my family......i dont give a toss what number he is wearing whilst he does it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here