Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Union Saint-Gilloise

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Got a work trip to Belgium pending for November so I'll try and tie it in with a game. Does anyone know if they have an NSC type site? Le Bavarder du Tribune Nord.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What time do Seagulls Travel leave for a home game?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Is it still the view that he isn’t going to get a work permit playing for USG? I guess it hasn’t changed.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Is it still the view that he isn’t going to get a work permit playing for USG? I guess it hasn’t changed.

Somebody wrote an interesting comment a while ago on another thread, basically Tony has gambled on South Africa being in the top 50 this time next year, they have a run of easy games and then Nigeria, if they win all of them I believe they should have enough points to move up and then Percy will qualify for the permit, his time at USG is all about keeping him fit and in the South Africa squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Somebody wrote an interesting comment a while ago on another thread, basically Tony has gambled on South Africa being in the top 50 this time next year, they have a run of easy games and then Nigeria, if they win all of them I believe they should have enough points to move up and then Percy will qualify for the permit, his time at USG is all about keeping him fit and in the South Africa squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put Balogun down for an own goal or two then.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Nice write up and embedded highlights.

https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/sport/soccer/2018-09-28-watch--percy-taus-wonderful-assist-as-he-helps-spur-stunning-giant-killing-shock-in-belgium/

We surely must also be keeping a close eye on Percy's new teammate, Youssoufou Niakate. His hat trick last night takes his tally to 8 goals in the first 7 games this season.
Possibly, but remember this is a pretty low level of football and he's not got a great record elsewhere.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Anyone know how long before the games they announce the fixtures? Looking at their website it doesn't seem that far and they seems to have a lot of Friday and Sunday games.

How far out of the centre of Brussels is it?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Nice write up and embedded highlights.

https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/sport/soccer/2018-09-28-watch--percy-taus-wonderful-assist-as-he-helps-spur-stunning-giant-killing-shock-in-belgium/

We surely must also be keeping a close eye on Percy's new teammate, Youssoufou Niakate. His hat trick last night takes his tally to 8 goals in the first 7 games this season.

Yes, nice pass for that first goal, but he'll have to learn to stop, turn round and pass it back to Stephens in the centre circle if he wants to play proper football! :)

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
They are currently 6th place out of 8, but today they are playing the bottom team. If they win they will be top on goal difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here