Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia- a simple question.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hughton said he would have come on , on Saturday if not for Bruno injury and he picked him ahead of Hemed . Has been in our squad for the last 12 games and must have a chance of starting on Sunday - clearly not written off Icy.

Our leader I was referring to was [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] not CH you sensitive soul Chailey :lolol:

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Love the way that Locadia has been written off, in true NSC knee jerk fashion, by so many on here, including our leader I notice. After 215 mins on the pitch WTF?

Out of those 215 mins was an excellent performance against Coventry and United away.

Talk about not giving a player a chance :rolleyes:

If he was that good, why has he only spent 215 minutes on the pitch?

And pretty much all of that in cup games....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If he was that good, why has he only spent 215 minutes on the pitch?

And pretty much all of that in cup games....

Because of the form of Murray and CH’s inherent reluctance to change players in form?

Of course he may turn out to be as shit as some think but can we let him have a run and settle down first before writing him off?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Because of the form of Murray and CH’s inherent reluctance to change players in form?

Of course he may turn out to be as shit as some think but can we let him have a run and settle down first before writing him off?

Was Murray really in form when Locadia was available to play?

I’m not disagreeing with you really. It just seems very strange that given we bought him in the January window, he hardly played despite the timing and financial outlay.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Was Murray really in form when Locadia was available to play?

Coinciding with his signing at end of January. Murray then went and scored 5 goals in 5 games , beating Swansea, West Ham and Arsenal in the process.
He was available to play (and on the bench) from the Stoke (A) game ...
After Arsenal Hughton then gave him 20 minutes v Everton and he made his first home start in the home defeat v Leicester.
He dropped him for Hudds (H) , started him again v Palace (where Glenn scored, he gave a fine assist to Izquierdo and Glenn/Jurgen played) but whipped him off after 45 minutes - don't say Hughton doesn't make tactical subs.
We then never saw him again until the dead rubbers v Man City (17 mins) and Liverpool (taken off on 57 mins).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here