Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hulk Hogan in RACIST comments STORM

D

Deleted member 22389

I used to enjoy wrestling Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks, watching this as a 7-8 year old Giant Haystacks was scary. You can see the appeal of American wrestling especially for younger kids.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I used to enjoy wrestling Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks, watching this as a 7-8 year old Giant Haystacks was scary. You can see the appeal of American wrestling especially for younger kids.

Agree....used to sit with my grandparents on a Saturday afternoon and watch this on (I think) World of Sport. My Gran would get properly angry with the 'dirty' ones (Kendo Nagasaki and Giant Haystacks for example) but loved Mick McManus and Shirley Crabtree [emoji3] WWF is the same thing, just glammed up.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Agree....used to sit with my grandparents on a Saturday afternoon and watch this on (I think) World of Sport. My Gran would get properly angry with the 'dirty' ones (Kendo Nagasaki and Giant Haystacks for example) but loved Mick McManus and Shirley Crabtree [emoji3] WWF is the same thing, just glammed up.

Mick McManus was the dirtiest of the lot! Nowt as queer as Grans!

D

Deleted member 22389

Based on that clip, Hogan is not using the "N" word in a discriminatory way at all. His use of the "N" word appears no different to how most people would call someone "mate".

I agree with you on this part.

Watched it live a couple of times with my dear old grandad (a big fan) at Tunbridge Wells Assembly Hall many years ago - Mick McManus and all the big names. If it wasn't all choreographed/fixed my name is Sergei Gotsmanov. Even had a granny with a brolly belabouring McManus during a tag game.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
I watched Mark rollerball Rocco fight Marty Jones at the Albert Hall back in the early 1980's and if anyone thought it was not for real they must have been watching a different fight. I'm surprised neither ended up dead, though Rocco had his ribs broken.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I watched Mark rollerball Rocco fight Marty Jones at the Albert Hall back in the early 1980's and if anyone thought it was not for real they must have been watching a different fight. I'm surprised neither ended up dead, though Rocco had his ribs broken.

DynamiteKid 318.jpg

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I'm not sure if the update at the bottom of the page [MENTION=22389]bashlsdir[/MENTION] linked was there when others were posting on this thread but that does make Hogan sound proper racist imo.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm not sure if the update at the bottom of the page [MENTION=22389]bashlsdir[/MENTION] linked was there when others were posting on this thread but that does make Hogan sound proper racist imo.

Quite. People may want to check this link again and read the update at the bottom.

Here is the clip if anybody is interested
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...an-in-wake-of-controversial-n-word-audio.html

Word needs to be banned completely.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here