Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Racism in English Football

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think attila has nailed it with his GCSE project theory. It may explain the simplistic survey and the childish bad temper.

Good luck with your studies young fellow and get a grip on those anger issues, they’ll get you into trouble.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not that often, your mainly part of a standard cut. You could comfortably form a little club called Bag of Dicks.

Now there's a thought.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Bit out of order all the stick the OP is getting. I answered the questions honestly and wish him all the very best with his SATs

I think attila has nailed it with his GCSE project theory. It may explain the simplistic survey and the childish bad temper.

Good luck with your studies young fellow and get a grip on those anger issues, they’ll get you into trouble.

Merit where merit is due.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Its a neat little summation of everything Ive said about you and your posts. Own it, its you.

More projections from NSC's master projectionist. :laugh:

You might manage to be quite funny if your posts weren't so dull and predictable.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No reply yet from my PM. Not even a 'thank you and sod off'. Either a 'not very good student' (fancy that) or a troll or both. Students where I work are told to read their messages and reply. Perhaps the 'lower' unis really should be closed....not very good all round.....not the only bit of evidence in my files....

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Now there's a thought.

Or you could apply yourself and go for the all out mastery of knobheaddedness.

Looney has (in his own opinion) mastered all areas of online social interaction.

Only in one or two areas, would others agree with his excellence.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Or you could apply yourself and go for the all out mastery of knobheaddedness.

Looney has (in his own opinion) mastered all areas of online social interaction.

Only in one or two areas, would others agree with his excellence.

Full time knobheaddedness isn't for me. Sometimes I just slip into level-headed thought. I don't mean to. I'm trying my best but every time I see a Looney post I realise just how far there is to go.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
No reply yet from my PM. Not even a 'thank you and sod off'. Either a 'not very good student' (fancy that) or a troll or both. Students where I work are told to read their messages and reply. Perhaps the 'lower' unis really should be closed....not very good all round.....not the only bit of evidence in my files....

I expect he's gone back to playing on his Xbox

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nice ! Think that’s all the kid wanted !
Honestly if he got one PM saying he hadn't done it properly he'd have just ignored it. He says he's posted on other forums and it's been fine. That isn't going to help him, because it's a poor questionnaire that needs re-doing. Yeah it's a bit harsh mocking it on here, but if he follows the advice and rewrites it then NSC has done well.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Full time knobheaddedness isn't for me. Sometimes I just slip into level-headed thought. I don't mean to. I'm trying my best but every time I see a Looney post I realise just how far there is to go.

Consistency is they key to Champions League grade knobheaddedness, it is what separates the elite from jobbing professionals like ourselves.

My only regret is that i didn't apply myself when I was younger. I must admit that the money and fame turned my head and stopped me from reaching my potential. My mindset was that i had 'arrived' and i coasted.

If only I had shared bandwidth with Looney in my formative years I would have known what was involved in getting to the elite.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
More projections from NSC's master projectionist. :laugh:

You might manage to be quite funny if your posts weren't so dull and predictable.

Its not projection, Im just agreeing with the other poster. You should accuse him of projection and me of lapdogging, if you knew what you are talking about..which you dont. Its not like Im disagreeing with you here just correcting your ignorant misuse of words.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Its not projection, Im just agreeing with the other poster. You should accuse him of projection and me of lapdogging, if you knew what you are talking about..which you dont. Its not like Im disagreeing with you here just correcting your ignorant misuse of words.

And the NSC Ballon d'Or goes to Looney, once again.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
What a complete arse you are. Everyone else has been supportive and you're just being pathetic. I don't even want you to take the survey, where the hell has the accusation of being from a far right organisation come from?

christ almighty where do you get this sense of entitlement from ? one of the forum moderators has quite rightly commented and youre straight down his throat , a little bit.of advice mate , take that attitude into the workplace and you will swiftly get your arse handed to you

**** before you tell me you dont want me to respond i wouldnt anyway , me being NSC's resident racist like ****

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Poor kid, comes here to ask for help and gets battered !

Maybe instead of ridiculing him, maybe those of a higher intelligence, should guide him and help him ?

he came on here with a attitude and was gjving it.from the start.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I have written the odd survey. This is shit. For example the question about 'have you experienced'. You MUST have a demograhic declaration Q. What proportion of white footy fans have been subjected to racism at the football? FFS. Eejit. Deserves a 'Douglas' for this effort.
i know what a desmond is , whats a douglas ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here