Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Joe Hart

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
It’s a bad situation if I’m actually envying the Australians for having Maty Ryan. Maybe we should revoke their independance and get him playing for us instead?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
That is the view of the manager in charge of West Ham but the manager of England still maintains that he is the first choice for England different opinions and down to the manager picking the relevant team.. IMHO it was a mistake by Moyes to drop him from West Ham but that is just my opinion .

Now I know you have never been involved in football and really are just a contrary, thread fishing, wind up merchant!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Pope would be my call, but Southgate is your typical dogmatic Engerlund gimp so he'll pick Pickford because he plays for Everton (the biggest club with a first choice English keeper). The fact that Pickford has been gash all season (including at Burnley last weekend) and is not even universally rated by Evertonians is neither here nor there.

I'm just thankful that Ryan isn't English, because we'd all be spitting feathers as Southgate overlooks him time and time again, just as he will do with Lewis Dunk until a big club want him.

I have just read through an Everton forum and it seems they are split on him which shocks me, He wasn't great on Sat - but he is behind utter retards.

The save from Barnes was world class as well.

Looks pretty good when ever I catch them on TV

Would still be my first choice for the warm up games.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Not really a lot in it with Butland and Pickford, has to be one of those 2.

Id go Pickford just because its more long term perhaps.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No matter what I declare publicly, inside I am always really excited about Is playing in the WC and Euros. I don't know why I do it to myself, but in a way it's not that unlike being a Brighton fan, excepting the last few seasons. But this time we really are screwed aren't we. In previous years I've always had a bit of misplaced hope, but looking at it now I give us less than zero chance.

I can pretty much guarantee Southgate will be picking players based on their name and then using the time-honoured tradition of 'hope' to get them to suddenly find their form and play as a unit.

Thoughts and prayers please chaps, thoughts and prayers.

A load of twaddle, we aren't any good, we have a failed useless manager, no idea, no good, no hope.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That is the view of the manager in charge of West Ham but the manager of England still maintains that he is the first choice for England different opinions and down to the manager picking the relevant team.. IMHO it was a mistake by Moyes to drop him from West Ham but that is just my opinion .

Now I know you have never been involved in football and really are just a contrary, thread fishing, wind up merchant!

Please explain how you have reached that absurd decision. What have I said that is wrong as it is a fact about managers having an opinion and the last part about being dropped by Moyes is only MY OPINION right or wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here