Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad actors

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The Worst actors ever tend to be musicians who think they can do that crossover..

I give you of course Elvis and I truly hate Cliff Richard.

But a so called professional actor my nominee is Tom Cruise or maybe over rated hobbit at best.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Hayden Christensen, Megan Fox and Clive Owen are the three for me. MF partially redeems herself because of the way she looks mind.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Having watched Doctor Who yesterday I wonder whether Matt Lucas is able to act anything other than a shuffling, bumbling buffoon. Typecast due complete inability to act any other way?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But a so called professional actor my nominee is Tom Cruise or maybe over rated hobbit at best.

Mmm, another non-fan of Cruise here. I find him extremely smug, and I'm always of the impression that he's essentially just being Tom Cruise in whatever role he's supposed to be playing.

Daniel Radcliffe was easily the most unconvincing of all the kids who appeared in the Harry Potter movies. Not seen anything else he's done since, so perhaps he's improved.

I'm going to throw Kevin Costner into the mix. I know he won a Best Actor Oscar for Dances With Wolves, so clearly some people think he's OK. As a teenager, I could recite the script from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves almost word for word. But when I saw bits of it again in recent years, I was staggered by just how terrible he was in it. They do say he couldn't do an English accent convincingly, so he just decided not to bother. Bad enough, but in terms of the overall movie, he displays all the range of a Mk II Ford Fiesta with one wheel missing and a flat battery. A staggeringly emotionless performance which sounds like a bored fourteen year old being made to read aloud from a book in class. He's so bad, it's bordering on comedy.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Of the ladies, Keira Knightley's always struck me as a tad one-dimensional.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Guess you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas???

Chill out and watch The Wizard of Oz. Great songs in that.....

I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin' while
my thoughts were busy hatching
if I only had a brain.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Who is Francis Ford Coppola? someone has said he is a relative of Mr Cage,
But nothing more than that assume he is an actor?

Yes a part time actor but best known for performing the first arse transplant in Utah, USA in the sixties.
He also invented the self opening egg box a few years earlier.

Look him up GD.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Who is Francis Ford Coppola? someone has said he is a relative of Mr Cage,
But nothing more than that assume he is an actor?

A director. He did Godfather and Apocalypse Now and then nothing.

He have his daughter Sofia a part in GF3. If you want to see awful acting, watch her in that.

Tom Cruise is pretty bad. He finances his own films so can put himself in any vanity project he wishes. Hence we see the 55 year old, man boobed hobbit still hanging off planes or beating ten men up at once.

Clive Owen is probably the worst actor working currently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here