Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Wolves Tickets

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A few tickets have been appearing on the official ticket website, you just have to look every few hours for the odd ticket to become available.

You seem to be taking quite the interest in our late availability tickets, for the Wolves match, mr wolf.

I do hope you're not considering sneaking into the home end...?

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I found out today that I may not have to work on 27th after all, so hopefully I will be able to get a ticket when the exchange kicks in.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's one area that the club have got really wrong, ticket pricing for normal Premier League games for younger kids/fans.

For starters the Under 18 price point (I paid £18 for my 8-y-o daughter for West Ham) is just wrong for say a 6-10 year-old, there should be another one at 11 or 12. They only have to look at what other clubs do. Cat A is £25-£32 for an Under-18, is that for real for a six-year-old? Cat B is £18-26, and Cat C £15-20. All way too high for those Under-10 kids.

And I didn't know about the seats all being resold at adult prices via the exchange. It's bad enough the above farce, let alone charging them adult prices. That is shocking. Really greedy, and very easy to fix.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Always interested in how many tickets our opposition sell. ��

Very interested I'd say...

Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 22.18.19.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's one area that the club have got really wrong, ticket pricing for normal Premier League games for younger kids/fans.

For starters the Under 18 price point (I paid £18 for my 8-y-o daughter for West Ham) is just wrong for say a 6-10 year-old, there should be another one at 11 or 12. They only have to look at what other clubs do. Cat A is £25-£32 for an Under-18, is that for real for a six-year-old? Cat B is £18-26, and Cat C £15-20. All way too high for those Under-10 kids..

When did the club drop the u-10 age group for match tickets which does still exist for season tickets?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
When did the club drop the u-10 age group for match tickets which does still exist for season tickets?

I didn't notice exactly when. But if they still have it for STHs, then that is basically an admission it is the right thing to do. And there is no excuse whatsoever for doing it differently for an U-10 who isn't a STH.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I didn't notice exactly when. But if they still have it for STHs, then that is basically an admission it is the right thing to do. And there is no excuse whatsoever for doing it differently for an U-10 who isn't a STH.

For season tickets the price for u-18s was 50% of the adult rate, u-10s was 25%. In fact it still might be - I've not checked. I'm pretty sure there were match day tickets sold at those age brackets too, although I might be wrong.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
For season tickets the price for u-18s was 50% of the adult rate, u-10s was 25%. In fact it still might be - I've not checked. I'm pretty sure there were match day tickets sold at those age brackets too, although I might be wrong.

Matchdays appear to be adult, 65+, U21 ad U18 only but STs include an U10 option at about 60% of U18 price.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Matchdays appear to be adult, 65+, U21 ad U18 only but STs include an U10 option at about 60% of U18 price.
Blimey... that one has slipped under the radar...

Spectacular exclusiveness from the club.

If you have an U10 (or two) and are well off enough to afford STs then you are very welcome at The Amex as fans of the future. If you can't afford STs but would love to come to a few games a season then, sorry, but we can do without your type thank you very much. More profitable bums can be found to put on those seats...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Must be so many youngsters that do not have STs for cost reasons or lack of 3pm games. Here we have a 3pm KO not on TV. Great shame if tickets now appear on ticket x they still wont be able to go because they wont pay £40 for a child ticket. With overall money involved club should be able to the loss on a few tickets

We'll probably have made a profit in the region of 10-20m for last season, but the club is still technically in debt of 200m to one man, so I can't begrudge the club trying to maximise profits all the while we're in the Premier League.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Very interested I'd say...

View attachment 101143

To be fair, by 'our opposition', he meant the Albion, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

He's openly posting as a Wolves fan (on the other thread, where we've been discussing the fact that Dunk getting a call up ahead of Conor Coady, is the greatest football injustice, since the West Germany / Austria stitch up in 1982)

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

Certainly that was the case last year having coughed U-18 rate for a 9 and 7 year old with the U-10 rate gone for non ST holder purchases. I paid something like £130 quid for 2 Adults, 1 Over 65 and 2 under 10's to watch Swansea at home with booking fee to print at home, naturally. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth paying full U18 whack for a 7 year old.

southdownswolf

Aug 4, 2003
eastbourne
To be fair, by 'our opposition', he meant the Albion, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

He's openly posting as a Wolves fan (on the other thread, where we've been discussing the fact that Dunk getting a call up ahead of Conor Coady, is the greatest football injustice, since the West Germany / Austria stitch up in 1982)

I think that my name gives it away a little!
Never hide the fact that I support Wolves and have no reason too.

However, since I've lived in Sussex for about 25 years I've always treated Brighton as my "third" club, behind Wolves and Bromsgrove. In that time I've probably been to more Brighton matches too.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

However, since I've lived in Sussex for about 25 years I've always treated Brighton as my "third" club, behind Wolves and Bromsgrove. In that time I've probably been to more Brighton matches too.
Please use our proper name of "Albion"...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

No worries.

Given that you joined the board 15 years ago, you'll be well aware that we are perfectly welcoming of all away fans, except Palace (and various other) WUMs.

The ones we dislike are the weirdoes that pretend to be Albion. They can do one.

I don't care really, if you buy a ticket in the home end either - we've all done it to follow our clubs, at one time or another. I wouldn't advertise the fact on here though. Some do get a little upset about it!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We'll probably have made a profit in the region of 10-20m for last season, but the club is still technically in debt of 200m to one man, so I can't begrudge the club trying to maximise profits all the while we're in the Premier League.

I find that an extraordinary viewpoint. You're happy for 5/6/7-year-olds and their parents to be stiffed for £35-plus a ticket on the exchange? Usually if it looks and smells like a rip-off, then it is a rip-off. We already 'maximise profits' in a million and one other areas. This one is inexcusable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here