Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wet Sham aggro...t

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
In the main it’s one sided:

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenhams-players-have-never-seen-west-ham-as-a-big-london-derby-says-jermaine-jenas-a3192836.html

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/dicks-interview-west-ham-tottenham-11221255.amp

With the poll of Spurs fans showing an overwhelming hatred of Chelsea and Arsenal.

View attachment 101088

Spurs fans take is that it’s jealousy. For decades both clubs were mediocre, but in recent years they’ve got ahead.

Only quoting a lifelong Spurs fan....I know nothing.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I joined the queue for the Falmer train at Brighton last night, about 6.30. Yes, there were a load of Hammers fans around who were noisy and boisterous (pissed!) but were okay. One thing I noticed was, from the banter and the songs, they certainly don’t like Tottenham. Any reason why?

I was in the queue around the same time...plenty of singing but all good-natured (unless you’re Frank Lampard [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23])

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Did not see any trouble, I did meet a very very drunk bald old man shouting at a taxi driver, who would not let him get in his cab.
He was staggering about mumbling about getting to his hotel, he asked me if he could catch the bus to his hotel (25), i asked him where he was staying and he said it was 1.8 miles away....

Ok fella I’m gonna need more than that, after him telling me about his mate dying, and that he hadn’t not checked in yet, and he liked Brighton because there were not many “ethnics” about. He suddenly remembered he was staying at the downs hotel, I called him a cab (Gaz) because he’d lost his phone, he was absolutely hammered and tried to give me £20 for helping him....

Wish I’d taken it now, I let two busses go helping him, and maybe he didn’t deserve help with some of his language, but probably saved a fight somewhere or him being banged up.

I did laugh when he said thanks son for helping him, I said no worries and by the way I’m 4 years older than you...

Dagenham Gaz looked like he has had a hard life with his scars, and missing teeth....

Maybe you should have done the world a favour and pushed him in the sea...

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I was in the queue around the same time...plenty of singing but all good-natured (unless you’re Frank Lampard [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23])

Well it can't have been at the exact same time as you would have seen a lot of not good natured punches being thrown...

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Anyone else see the Dagenham's finest kicking off at Falmer Station? Looked like a bunch of them attacking the (black) security guard on the platform and random Albion fans. In general they seemed more surly and aggressive then your average away fans and it must have been a nightmare on the northbound trains out of Brighton...

Nightmare for anyone travelling on northbound trains !
Were you around in the 70s when we played the likes of Tottenham and West Ham at the Goldstone ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I got called a "mincer" I think, which reminded to buy one because I haven't had one for years.

I used to secure our mincer to the kitchen table when I was young and ram as much of my meat into it as possible.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
In the queue near the MR bus after the game, a bunch of WHU fans thought it was really funny to call out some of us with kids as ‘paedo queer c*nts’ and ‘c*ck suckers’

Classy

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Didn't see the trouble on the platform but whilst trying to get across the bridge over the station there were a load of stewards and police trying to go against the flow of the crowd with their walkie talkies to their ears. They weren't going very fast because of the crowds so if they were going to help someone getting attacked the victim would have been beaten sihtless before they got there!

In the queue near the MR bus after the game, a bunch of WHU fans thought it was really funny to call out some of us with kids as ‘paedo queer c*nts’ and ‘c*ck suckers’

Classy

Aah, bless ‘em, traditional cockerney banter, innit.
They don’t like any ginger beer, apples and pears, frog and toad, ‘arris’ merchants, but, they do love their old Mums.( and Danny Dyer, obviously)

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
db17aefb4be76b5f0d48c58fdf30de8b.jpg

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Were you around in the 70s when we played the likes of Tottenham and West Ham at the Goldstone ?

Yes I was, and still have a badly set broken nose from a Chelsea DM on the bridge at Hove station. What is your point?

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

was in the police for both and Chelsea.........not pleasant at all........remember the majority of nicked motors from Saturday night ended up in those locations....

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Someone did get the shit kicked outta them according to one of the Brighton banter pages on FB.

I saw that. A guy posted his picture outside the Sussex County stating that he had his jaw and nose broken by Hammers fans in the coach park.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Classy

It's strange how many inbred visiting fans think all gays are paedos. Millwall are the same.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here