Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away ticket availability

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
For most i estimate a average drive of 450 miles round trip for each of those games , to Palace 100 ish , ergo i think it will still be fine to moan about it when we play palace , also moaning about people moaning should be put in other stuff not on the sensible thread page [emoji38]ol:
Try that mileage for every home game then !!
Pathetic that people think it's hard getting out of your pit at silly o'clock for a couple of games.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Try that mileage for every home game then !!
Pathetic that people think it's hard getting out of your pit at silly o'clock for a couple of games.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

526 round trip for me for home games , Cardiff is like a bike ride away if I set off at 10 am :lolol:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
our away support was once good-very good, it's become very average - no doubt a symptom of the modern times and the Premier League.

all this nonsense about the style of play etc i can't take - remember where we've come from ffs, what ever happened to going to away games for a laugh with mates?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think last season it was case of new grounds to visit, plus the fact we could have had only one season in the Prem so quickly make the most of it.
Now those people who have been to those grounds (and witnessed the probably defeat) are now not going. IMO anyway.

And in my opinion too.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
We’re back to the hardcore 1500 who have always gone to away games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We’re back to the hardcore 1500 who have always gone to away games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1,499!!!! From 1975 to the first season at falmer I only missed about 3 away games a season and during that time had 8 seasons where we saw every away game, including 2 of the first division first tine around. even millwall at cold blow lane after they tried to kill people at the goldstone 1977 ish...hated Everton the most...fecking animals! Super fan I am ... but don't go these days away..prefer playing golf

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
1,499!!!! From 1975 to the first season at falmer I only missed about 3 away games a season and during that time had 8 seasons where we saw every away game, including 2 of the first division first tine around. even millwall at cold blow lane after they tried to kill people at the goldstone 1977 ish...hated Everton the most...fecking animals! Super fan I am ... but don't go these days away..prefer playing golf

Funny about Everton. I have an Evertonian mate who is dead scared of Brighton. Said we always mashed the place up.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
thanks.....I am not sure I can deal with another 05:30 start.....:cry:. Might see about making a weekend for it...

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
It doesn't help when games at Cardiff start at 12:30 and require an earlier than necessary start. Anyone know what time the coaches would leave?

what about if these 12.30 /17.30 tickets should be free to away fans it hey have to travel more than 150 miles , (tv companys to subsidise this )

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
our away support was once good-very good, it's become very average - no doubt a symptom of the modern times and the Premier League.

all this nonsense about the style of play etc i can't take - remember where we've come from ffs, what ever happened to going to away games for a laugh with mates?

This with bells on
Away days are about the day out(on the beers) with your mates,visiting some places you would otherwise have no earthly reason to visit if it wasnt for the football.
If i had based away trips on our style of football in the late 80`s and 90`s i wouldnt have gone anywhere.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
what about if these 12.30 /17.30 tickets should be free to away fans it hey have to travel more than 150 miles , (tv companys to subsidise this )

As has been stated by Goring-by_seagull the cost of the tickets is not the issue , this would have been a nice 08:00 start to the day rather than a 05:30.....yes I would get back earlier but will be knackered..

Personal preferences really and I am not a morning person....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Away at Swansea last season. One of the worst games of football I've ever seen, how on earth we managed to get three points is beyond me!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Now make it easier for Sussex exiles living in the North, Scotland ,Midlands to get away tickets who may not be season ticket holders.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here