Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ***Sussex CCC v Leicestershire CCC, LVCC Div2, Hove, 4-7 September 2018,10.30 KO's***

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
6 down.

More hilarious commentary. I assume they haven't got a very good view but that ball has jagged back, stayed down and hit Wiese on the shin.

So easy with hindsight to say that if Sussex had put Leic back in they'd have wrapped it up today but they might not have done.

When this game is comfortably won at some stage tomorrow all of this blustering will be consigned to the place it already belongs.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
And now Jordan gets 4 having been hit on the glove by a ball from Leic journeyman seamer that spat from only just short of a good length...

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Could be a light issue.

Except that bad light is now no longer offered to the batting team...it is the umpires' decision on safety grounds alone. I think it is more likely that Archer and Robinson had bowled fairly long initial spells and then both had to be brought back on to finish off the innings.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Already got more runs than Leicester can chase, especially given MG's cogent comments on what is really going on out there.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Except that bad light is now no longer offered to the batting team...it is the umpires' decision on safety grounds alone. I think it is more likely that Archer and Robinson had bowled fairly long initial spells and then both had to be brought back on to finish off the innings.

brightening up now

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Senior batsman. 7,500 FC runs. Averages 38.

What are you smoking?

Averaging 22 this year - only Archer, Robinson and Briggs averaging less...not what you’d expect from your senior batsman in a season where we’ve struggled for runs at times....
If you’re offering i’ll have a Havana please

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Apropos of nothing, at a time when the England test side is crying out for batsmen I see wickets are tumbling cheaply around the country and those that have posted scores are discards like Ballance, Trott, Duckett, Malan.

We can't even seem to throw up a flat track bully a la Hick or Ramprakash.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here