Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Netherlands "capital of fascism"

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Christ you remoaners clutch at straws and can't except that most brexit voters actually voted fit other reasons bar rubbish like this.
One day you'll realise that there's more to country's than the financial side of things and one day you'll realise that the European Union is a dire organisation that has ruined Europe.

Nothing more cringe and pathetic than those who voted leave calling remainders "remoaners". It's not a game, you daft prat. The future of the UK is hanging by a thread, then you read pathetic crap like this.

There is much more.

But borders aren't going to be secured.
House of Lords pissed you all off, but we needed to reform British democracy (therefore, our sovereignty). Because you lost the House of Lords vote and the irony of Brexit tears when that happened...

Calls for Irish unification and Scottish independence referendum v2.

fantastic job, fellas.

Meanwhile, the face of Brexit is having a paddy because he didn't get a knighthood confirming it was all for him and his ego.

Quality work. Well done.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Great synopsis :ffsparr:

Always worth reading people's comments on it from an uninformed perspective.

It hasn't happened yet, so why is it going to happen? Government taking its time.

Keep clutching them straws.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Great synopsis :ffsparr:

Always worth reading people's comments on it from an uninformed perspective.

It hasn't happened yet, so why is it going to happen? Government taking its time.

Sometimes I wonder what other NSC users look like, I think your avatar could actually be pretty spot on right now.

Why is my opinion uniformed, what or who gives you the right to make that assumption....

Oh that's right you do, it must be so cool to be you and right all the time....

Boo Hoo...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well done the Dutch. A green left victory shoes what can be achieved when you're not lead by fear.

Hmmm...one way of looking at it. Another might be to point out that the Dutch Parliament is now considerably more right-wing this evening than it was yesterday.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Well done the Dutch. A green left victory shoes what can be achieved when you're not lead by fear.
How do you get to that.... the centre right party won... the far right party increased its share to become 2nd largest in seats.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
How do you get to that.... the centre right party won... the far right party increased its share to become 2nd largest in seats.

Big gains for the greens great stuff, big loss for the bigots. Farage will be gutted, Europe has woken up

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Big gains for the greens great stuff, big loss for the bigots. Farage will be gutted, Europe has woken up
How can it be a big loss.... yes they didn't win... but they moved into a strong parliamentary position in 2nd place..... it reflects that at the core, Holland is a right wing country.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Agree with this. In the current environment this is a great, and telling, result and no meaningful traction for the Freedom Party

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
How can it be a big loss.... yes they didn't win... but they moved into a strong parliamentary position in 2nd place..... it reflects that at the core, Holland is a right wing country.

There was a very big turn-out - the biggest for over 30 years. It was people turning out to vote against Fascism. It's almost a peaceful version of Cable Street in the 1930's.
The Prime Minister is described as centre-right, as is Angela Merkel, and there is a world of difference between that and Wilders.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There was a very big turn-out - the biggest for over 30 years. It was people turning out to vote against Fascism. It's almost a peaceful version of Cable Street in the 1930's.
The Prime Minister is described as centre-right, as is Angela Merkel, and there is a world of difference between that and Wilders.

Merkel is centre right but would make a brilliant British left wing politician. It's all relative.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here