Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would imagine after how poor the atmosphere was last night they’ll be back soon enough.

This

Their egos would go sky high if they were begged to come back to save the atmosphere.

And this

However, the club have now sold the season tickets in that block to people who signed up to be the NEW Ultras, so lots more in-fighting to come...

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
This

And this

However, the club have now sold the season tickets in that block to people who signed up to be the NEW Ultras, so lots more in-fighting to come...

That's a shame, maybe we HAVE seen the end of them. Palace just need to adapt, and create an atmosphere in the same way most other clubs do. Could be the best thing for them, sections that sit and admire at the noise of the HF will need to step up and put some effort in themselves.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would imagine after how poor the atmosphere was last night they’ll be back soon enough.

Given all their spots have been taken by season ticket holders I would imagine they won't return until the new "West" stand is built. Can't remember when that is scheduled for though. That is their only option isn't it?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Given all their spots have been taken by season ticket holders I would imagine they won't return until the new "West" stand is built. Can't remember when that is scheduled for though. That is their only option isn't it?

They'll be waiting a while then.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

They'll be waiting a while then.

Should work out okay. There's no way as things stand that the 16 year-old hooded muppets would buy what are going to be the most expensive season tickets in the ground. But by the time the DREAM is actually realized, they'll be 32 year-old accountants and estate agents, who'll be all over it, if they've not overstretched too far on the mortgage on that maisonette in Bromley.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel

Supposedly work will begin on the crystal facade within 12 months from March 2018 for 2021/22. Curious how allocation would work in that case because surely seat priority will go to the present STHs and not a bunch of mouthy gits in black hoodies who think they’re better than the club?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Supposedly work will begin on the crystal facade within 12 months from March 2018 for 2021/22. Curious how allocation would work in that case because surely seat priority will go to the present STHs and not a bunch of mouthy gits in black hoodies who think they’re better than the club?

So they've got planning permission and funding for it now? I'm not taking the piss, just hadn't heard anything, and if so I would have thought the goon squad would have been shouting about it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
9c89a2517d1d70dfc0ad01bec927f3a5.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
So they've got planning permission and funding for it now? I'm not taking the piss, just hadn't heard anything, and if so I would have thought the goon squad would have been shouting about it.

Croydon council have approved it but that’s all there’s been so far I believe. I know as much as you when it comes to funding.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Croydon council have approved it but that’s all there’s been so far I believe. I know as much as you when it comes to funding.

Crystal Palace Football Club, Selhurst Park Stadium, Selhurst
Local planning authority reference: 18/00547/FUL
I refer to the copy of the above planning application, which was received from you on 08 February
2018. On 26 March 2018, the Mayor considered a report on this proposal, reference
GLA/1048a/01. A copy of the report is attached, in full. This letter comprises the statement that
the Mayor is required to provide under Article 4(2) of the Order.
The Mayor considers that the application does not comply with the London Plan and draft London
Plan, for the reasons set out in paragraph 61 of the above report.
However, the resolution of those
issues could lead to the application becoming compliant with the London Plan and draft London
Plan.
If your Council subsequently resolves to make a draft decision on the application, it must consult
the Mayor again under Article 5 of the Order and allow him fourteen days to decide whether to
allow the draft decision to proceed unchanged, or direct the Council under Article 6 to refuse the
application, or issue a direction under Article 7 that he is to act as the local planning authority for
the purpose of determining the application and any connected application. You should therefore
send me a copy of any representations made in respect of the application, and a copy of any
officer’s report, together with a statement of the decision your authority proposes to make, and (if
it proposed to grant permission) a statement of any conditions the authority proposes to impose
and a draft of any planning obligation it proposes to enter into and details of any proposed
planning contribution.

As far as I know this still stands and he has not given approval

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Their boards make amusing reading. There is quite a lot of soul searching wondering what they have become now they no longer have a drum.

Is it just coincidence that the attention seekers have made their excuses and left just in time for the opening of Spurs’ new stadium?

Or have they all left because Palace came down heavy with bans for those who caused trouble at the Amex? ……… No? ……… Still nothing?
When are these bans going to happen? Are the investigations being done by their notoriously sluggish accounts team?

Last edited:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I was watching on Sky last night and I have to admit I thought it sounded as it Selhurst was rocking.

When Liverpool scored, that is ...

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Crystal Palace Football Club, Selhurst Park Stadium, Selhurst
Local planning authority reference: 18/00547/FUL
I refer to the copy of the above planning application, which was received from you on 08 February
2018. On 26 March 2018, the Mayor considered a report on this proposal, reference
GLA/1048a/01. A copy of the report is attached, in full. This letter comprises the statement that
the Mayor is required to provide under Article 4(2) of the Order.
The Mayor considers that the application does not comply with the London Plan and draft London
Plan, for the reasons set out in paragraph 61 of the above report.
However, the resolution of those
issues could lead to the application becoming compliant with the London Plan and draft London
Plan.
If your Council subsequently resolves to make a draft decision on the application, it must consult
the Mayor again under Article 5 of the Order and allow him fourteen days to decide whether to
allow the draft decision to proceed unchanged, or direct the Council under Article 6 to refuse the
application, or issue a direction under Article 7 that he is to act as the local planning authority for
the purpose of determining the application and any connected application. You should therefore
send me a copy of any representations made in respect of the application, and a copy of any
officer’s report, together with a statement of the decision your authority proposes to make, and (if
it proposed to grant permission) a statement of any conditions the authority proposes to impose
and a draft of any planning obligation it proposes to enter into and details of any proposed
planning contribution.

As far as I know this still stands and he has not given approval

Interesting, is there a copy of the report available? Curious what exactly is not in compliance with the London Plan. Could just be minor issues admittedly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here