Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toronto Seagulls

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'll probably be heading to Scallywags on St Clair near Yonge, as it's pretty close to me. Decent beer selection, rooftop patio, food is nothing special but good enough.

The Football Factory on Bathurst is the other place I've watched Albion games. Obviously there's more options now we're in the Premier League. Most of the "British" Firkin pubs will be showing games, e.g. Elephant and Castle on King.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I'm waiting for the Queen and Beaver to confirm they will be showing the game.

The place is a bit more luxurious than Scallywags and the food is better. IMHO. :thumbsup:

I suppose Scallywags would have been alright while we were in the Championship, but now in the Prem you demand better. Prawn Sarnies perhaps ? :)

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
I suppose Scallywags would have been alright while we were in the Championship, but now in the Prem you demand better. Prawn Sarnies perhaps ? :)

The Eggs Benedict is way better along with scotch eggs, home made crisps and a BLT sandwich made from pork belly slices instead the crap stuff most other places use.

The Queen and Beaver was my local when I used to live downtown so when a Brighton game was showing (FA Cup vs. Arsenal / Newcastle, etc) I always venture down there.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The Eggs Benedict is way better along with scotch eggs, home made crisps and a BLT sandwich made from pork belly slices instead the crap stuff most other places use.

The Queen and Beaver was my local when I used to live downtown so when a Brighton game was showing (FA Cup vs. Arsenal / Newcastle, etc) I always venture down there.

Oh yes, I love going to The Queen and Beaver. A decent beer list, and the food there is fantastic. They also have the best URINALS in Toronto.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
I'm waiting for the Queen and Beaver to confirm they will be showing the game.

The place is a bit more luxurious than Scallywags and the food is better. IMHO. :thumbsup:

I was thinking Scallywags too but the Queen and Beaver is a great shout if they are showing it - can you confirm when you know please?

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
The Queen and Beaver is showing the game. I'll be there with a couple of Canadians - cannot wait to get the season started!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Excellent news. I'll be there with the wife and hopefully a Man Utd supporting friend. I've also sent out an invite to a fellow Brighton supporter.

[MENTION=6625]Badger[/MENTION] see you there?

Yes, I'm meeting [MENTION=26358]lhughes[/MENTION] there. We'll probably be there at 10 for the 3pm kick-offs.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Dog and Bear for the game tomorrow if any Torontonians are around [MENTION=433]Citrus[/MENTION] [MENTION=97]Toronto Seagull[/MENTION]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here