Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus???

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Only got himself to blame today I'm afraid, the starting selection wasn't great and the substitutions were largely bizarre!

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
There's got to be 'issues' between Razak & Gus, the team needed him in there today, can't see Man C being that impressed that him & Assulin are not featuring when fit.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
He can be a funny bugger sometimes, I put it down to the latin temprament. But hey every now and then people get things wrong.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Walking off like that looks petulant and childish if that is what he did. I,m sure that is going to inspire his players.
He has done a wonderful job but he really can be a clown at times.

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Did he get sent off or did he just have enough?

Hope he did get sent off and to be honest I hope he never comes back. Reminds me of rafa benitez where he hasn't a f***ing clue what his best team is. always worrys about the opposition instead of them worrying about us. Southampton reading etc always know their best team, oh not Gus = cuckoo.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It's a f***ing disgrace if that's whats happened. The fans spent £100 + to go and watch the team he puts out play and even he can't be arsed to see it to the end. Shit referee or not, bad performance or not, the players need his backup not for him to fuckoff in a petulant rage.

What a f***ing prick, he can get sacked for that for all I care :wanker:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Hope he did get sent off and to be honest I hope he never comes back. Reminds me of rafa benitez where he hasn't a f***ing clue what his best team is. always worrys about the opposition instead of them worrying about us. Southampton reading etc always know their best team, oh not Gus = cuckoo.

It's a f***ing disgrace if that's whats happened. The fans spent £100 + to go and watch the team he puts out play and even he can't be arsed to see it to the end. Shit referee or not, bad performance or not, the players need his backup not for him to fuckoff in a petulant rage.

Jesus Christ :facepalm:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Did I miss something?

Could someone explain?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Think there's posters on here being way too harsh. I presume he walked off as if he had stayed until the end he'd have very likely got a ban for abusing the referee at the final whistle. Not too sure what he's more annoyed with but for those saying he should 'f*** off' then seriously get a grip.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009

He's a selfish prick. He's only got his self interest at heart. We are Brighton and we'll be around longer than him. f*** off gus you selfish ****.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here