Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michy Batshuaiyi

Coalburner

May 22, 2017
Agreed it should not matter one iota what any player's sexuality is, but, if he does come out, can you imagine the sort of stick he will get from a lot of Neanderthal supporters of his own and other clubs.

So why the desperate rush to prove how 'on message' you are by responding , who cares ?

Desperate rush?

FFS, I opened NSC saw your thread and posted.

And I don't care, not one fvcking jot, having gay nephews and nieces does that to you.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good to see someone break the mould, he should be alright as well....I think attitudes have changed quite a lot recently.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Desperate rush?

FFS, I opened NSC saw your thread and posted.

And I don't care, not one fvcking jot, having gay nephews and nieces does that to you.

Ignore him. He seems to be disingenuously taking your "who cares?" as a literal question, rather than the universally understood "So what? I don't care".

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I tell you who would 'care' - the cuddly, liberal, Russian football fans at Belgium's games in next summer's World Cup.

And of course, the British tabloids. I can see The Sun being all over this like a rash.

Good luck to the lad, if this is true but it will need others to follow his lead to take the pressure off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We do seem to be taking this tweet at face value.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Who cares.

I think it depends on what you mean by who cares. I care in the sense that finally someone feels able to come out. I care in the sense this will be a huge moment in football and will enable and empower others. This, if true, is huge news. And millions and millions of people will be watching how this unfolds and develops. So, who cares? I’d say many.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Disgraceful tweet really. If he's going to come out then let him do it as he wishes. If the story isn't true then simply reporting rumours about someone's personal life is pretty low.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If there is any truth to this claim, then I'm glad he feels ready to take that step.

Hopefully it will be the first step to a situation where such things are no more newsworthy than what a player has for breakfast, or what kind of music they enjoy.

I think it depends on what you mean by who cares. I care in the sense that finally someone feels able to come out. I care in the sense this will be a huge moment in football and will enable and empower others. This, if true, is huge news. And millions and millions of people will be watching how this unfolds and develops. So, who cares? I’d say many.

You carry on caring then, and I'll carry on not giving a shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here