Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Found a cat

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Well no phone call and it's still here.

Also first day it was left alone.

I'm very much in the let it out and do his thing camp, but obviously I can't let it at the mo and let it get lost again.

Very agitated over the weekend over everything going on outside.

Must be a kitten since all it wants to do is play, noticed (after getting home) it's currently into destroying carboard boxes. So I've built an activity/destruction area in the kitchen.

Is very much into the cat string thing. Filled a sock with cat treats, nope - just wants the string.

Had a bit of an accident in the hall this morning :(

Keep with it mate! Can I send you some string? :thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Taken a shot for NSC since you have appeared to take an interest.

Currently destroying a box. No idea where the box came from, must have got it from a supermarket when I moved. The reason ? I can't stand the smell of bleach. It's in my room 101, can barely buy a bottle let along a box,

I like this cat, hates bleach.

cat_monday.jpg

Note the expensive real oak floor I have just put in myself. Note old sh**** rug I have placed in activity area to protect floor.

Now if I do keep this cat (and it's a big if) it's probably Palace born and bred. That's the next stage.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I ate cat in Korea.

Tastes like shit.

So did I, when in France. It also tasted terrible. I complained and the waiter said "Well it did say Le Chatte..."

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Currently destroying a box. No idea where the box came from, must have got it from a supermarket when I moved. The reason ? I can't stand the smell of bleach. It's in my room 101, can barely buy a bottle let along a box,

View attachment 59892

Note the expensive real oak floor I have just put in myself. Note old sh**** rug I have placed in activity area to protect floor.

Now if I do keep this cat (and it's a big if) it's probably Palace born and bred. That's the next stage.

I did tell you it has adopted you ......they do you know
have you named it yet .............if so its already half way there
Palace eh! you can convert it I'm sure :lolol:

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon

View attachment 59892

Looks very much at home and in charge to me. What a cutie.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Update for NSC finest.

Still no phone call, wondering whether I should go the lamp post route.

She (I assume) was left alone for most the day and appears to have massively calmed down. Jumped on my back this evening and didn't dig her teeth into my back.

Loves chicken, I mean really love chicken. Fish nah, give me the chicken.

Nasty smell when I got in, but luckily an absolute huge fresh one in the litter (actually one of my planting trays) tray that she couldn't be arsed to cover up. I wouldn't had bothered either.

(I'm rationing the chicken)

Busy day at work and completely missed the footy.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Enjoy the relationship. Nothing better than settling down for the evening and a warm bundle of fur sits on your lap, then starts kneading your testicles. Bliss!
:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Some cats get a bit carried away with their emotions and can bite. Are you on twitter? It's quite a powerful tool for things like this.

Yes give the mog a twitter account, it will be able to tweet all the other moggies online.:)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
So northstandcat is still here, no phone call and yet to visit the vet.

Worried about the boredom during the day I purchased a couple of distractions in Sainsburys whilst returning from picking up a curry.

Since nothing has a name here, Mr Mouse was a disaster, but Mr Rat has gone down well. Oddly she spends more time walking about with it in her mouth than trying to kill it.

Vet hopefully at the weekend. Bloody cage thing purchased. I'm taking her to the nearest vet to where I found here in hope the vet may know.

Just as I type bitten again. Gets on my back settles down and just slowly digs here teeth in. Not suddenly but just like a vampire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here