Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aussie Seagulls, how embarrassed are you this morning?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think he would have conceded at least one, duck. Are you saying another 90 minutes' experience in the World's best League wouldn't have matched the day's training he would have missed?

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

You can see that in Mansfield? Just say no, kids.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yorkshire Pudding

250g flour
Pinch salt
4 eggs
2 egg yolks
300ml of water mixed with 300ml milk

Beat the eggs and egg yolks in to the flour and salt and then slowly add the water/milk mix until you have the consistency of double cream. When you do let the batter rest for at least 30 mins but preferably longer.

Heat oven to around 200c / Gas 6

Put olive oil in to one large cake tin or a baking tray with 12 round cups and pre heat for at least 5 minutes but up to 15. Test a drop of batter to make sure it sizzles. If it does evenly pour the mixture round the tin or divide between the rounds.

Bake for 25-30 minutes or until risen and golden brown.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Embarrassed that your Matty is in the UAE days before the tournament begins when he could have been in London saving West Ham's equaliser, or at least attempting to?

That knock on the door you're hearing is the Broadmoor collective, coming to take you away i_didnt_do_it!-2146.gif

Makes my thread about John Cantlie look small fry!
No it doesn't, I've just read through it and you got absolutely slaughtered! However I think mods must have removed something from your OP because I'm as bewildered at the reaction on that thread as I am on this.
Doubling down on this absolute shite, brave move.
Your post (and one or two from others) is lost on me. Sounds like yet another Americanism which I am increasingly reluctant to keep researching.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He's a proud Australian. He wants to be ready for his team. Good for him.

Most of those Australian Seagulls are probably ex-pats too.

Silly thread.

No no, it is clearly my fault for living in Australia rather than Buttons for not getting down to the ball or Hughton's for not having a more effective second keeper.

or is was just one of those things where Arnautovic gets his shot away quick and catches Button off guard.

I will hang my head in shame

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No shit!

Don't you think they'll all be rooting for their adopted country?

Given that both myself and my kids play football over here I will certainly be rooting for the Aussies as any success they achieve is good for the game at all levels.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Embarrassed that your Matty is in the UAE days before the tournament begins when he could have been in London saving West Ham's equaliser, or at least attempting to?

My first reaction was 'suck my balls'.

My second reaction was 'suck my balls'.

:shrug:

Given that both myself and my kids play football over here I will certainly be rooting for the Aussies as any success they achieve is good for the game at all levels.
So will I, as I did in the WC - not just last year's but back to the one where they qualified with NZ. Do people think I wanted Ryan to miss out? I've never referred to the AC as a 'Noddy' tournament or similar like others have on NSC - without any criticism at all.
My first reaction was 'suck my balls'.
You're disgusting.

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So will I, as I did in the WC - not just last year's but back to the one where they qualified with NZ too. Do people think I wanted Ryan to miss out? I've never referred to the AC as a 'Noddy' tournament or similar like others have on NSC - without any criticism at all.
You're disgusting.

:fishing::shrug:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
No shit!

Don't you think they'll all be rooting for their adopted country?

club vs country has always been a problem .......our back up keepers are not proven at PL level , management would have been aware of this , they would also be aware that west ham had won 5 of their last 6 .......what it has todo with Australian fans of the club is quite frankly beyond me .

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Matty? Who's Matty?

(I would agree that 'Maty' is a bizarre way of spelling it - written like that it should be pronounced 'matey' - but if that's how he wants it, that's how it should be. We've all got used to Houghton incorrectly leaving the 'o' out after all, haven't we?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here