Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 29 - 30/12

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Chris Sutton: "It would have been a travesty had Chelsea failed to come away with all three points though. There was only one team who came here to play."

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
When I look at Shithurst Park on the tellybox and watch the Amex on the same place, there is a definite 'spot the difference'. One is a decrepit old piece of turd wrapped around a sausage (pigs in blankets), the other is somewhat a Mecca.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
when i look at shithurst park on the tellybox and watch the amex on the same place, there is a definite 'spot the difference'. One is a decrepit old piece of turd wrapped around a sausage (pigs in blankets), the other is somewhat a mecca.

bingo!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
When I look at Shithurst Park on the tellybox and watch the Amex on the same place, there is a definite 'spot the difference'. One is a decrepit old piece of turd wrapped around a sausage (pigs in blankets), the other is somewhat a Mecca.

Woah. That is a step too far. Don't you dare disparage pigs in blankets. They are the king of the Christmas side dishes!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Woah. That is a step too far. Don't you dare disparage pigs in blankets. They are the king of the Christmas side dishes!

And that lot up in Croydon are definitely a side dish, not the main course.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well... have to say, pen if it was City, nothing when you're Southampton. And then seconds later they score a freak goal. Strange stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here