Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockers and knight....

Ooh. My understanding is that he'd be a little bit out of line there, where he a FOOTBALLER.

In baller speak crepz is TRAINERS and wheels is football BOOTS.

Ah, he was talking to one of the lads in production who he plays football with when I heard the line "got sick new wheels innit, phat"*

Thanks to [MENTION=7324]Tim Over Whelmed[/MENTION] for correcting my spelling of basic English.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I knew what Crepz were, mainly due to the 22 year old lad we have working here, apparently when you get new trainers you absolutely MUST post on all forms of social media that you have "Fresh Crepz"

I'm sure he also refers to them as "wheels"

Also, if he likes something it's either "fat" or "sick"

How I haven't punched him square in the mooey yet is beyond me.

Ooh. My understanding is that he'd be a little bit out of line there, where he a FOOTBALLER.

He also says 'phat' which nobody says. Sounds like a right WEIRDO to me.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

All fashion go in cycles. Once upon a time, shoes with thick soles were called brothel creepers, which has now been abbreviated to crepz.

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
I worry that this partnership lacks a little creativity. It needs a style guru to ensure its range is cutting edge. Jiri Skalak is the perfect man. He's a dude who really knows how to dress

IMG_0910 (002).JPG

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Companies House website shows that David Stockdale loves a dabble in the business world - director of DS13 Clothing Ltd, Keepz Gloves Ltd, Lucky 13 Events Ltd, Fish & Tips Ltd, MDB 13 Properties Ltd.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I wonder if they'll appear on Dragons Den.

Leon: "Yo yo yo wassap ma niggaz, scope aaht da wicked trackies and deez here sweeeet crepz innit. Take a PEEPA at my KEEPA, all hail da StockDALE, coz he's...."

Ballantyne: "Get out"

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Ah, he was talking to one of the lads in production who he plays football with when I heard the line "got sick new wheels innit, phat"*

Thanks to [MENTION=7324]Tim Over Whelmed[/MENTION] for correcting my spelling of basic English.

Darn wiff da kidz me mate :lol:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Nothing grinds my gears quite like the use of the word 'crep'. Shoe. You mean shoes. See also, people that refer to their car as a 'whip'.

C**ts.

I'm only 30 and I literally had no idea that 'crep' meant shoes (or whip means car for that matter).

For once I am quite happy to be such and out of touch grumpy old ******* at such a tender(ish) age.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sadly I've had to unfollow Stockers on Twitter as this has transformed his timeline from slightly needy goalkeeper to Del Boy. It's only a matter of time before he's arguing on there with Brum fans about a missed catch but I won't see it now. Unless it gets posted on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Could somebody please type some English words on this tread that everyone will understand - including me?

Crepes and threads ffs.

In the words of the immortal Trump - "sad".

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here