Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Henrik Bjordal gone.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
That's bold. You're on. Three premier appearances?

Yep i'm very much hoping he will be in the squad for the League Cup early rounds , so i hope he will then show enough in those games to warrant a place in the 1st team league game squad by November ish , the bloke is just a natural born goalscorer even in his wider position he just wants to shoot on sight , can't remember the last really greedy skillful player we had that also hit the target as much as he does , yep i know it's U23 thus far but i just have the feeling from watching him 5 times now the club has a absolute gem of a player here .

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Yep i'm very much hoping he will be in the squad for the League Cup early rounds , so i hope he will then show enough in those games to warrant a place in the 1st team league game squad by November ish , the bloke is just a natural born goalscorer even in his wider position he just wants to shoot on sight , can't remember the last really greedy skillful player we had that also hit the target as much as he does , yep i know it's U23 thus far but i just have the feeling from watching him 5 times now the club has a absolute gem of a player here .
It's funny how we as fans see things. I'm hoping he will go on a season long loan to a league two side and show us what he can do. I too thonk hes a natural born goalscorer.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Something that Barcelona seem to write into a players contract is a buy-back option and a figure agreed.

I have no problem with players like Bjordal or even Goldson moving on to get some game time but a 2 year option to buy back at double the price we sell them for must be a sensible clause to have in the contract so we can still benefit from having invested in them for such a long time and with them possibly having the ability given the game time
Perhaps we have done that - we'll probably never know anyway! Sounds like a good idea though, that or a good sell-on percentage.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Did we not do exactly this with Bobby?

No.

We brought him in as a 19 year old, straight into the first team (initially on loan). We didn't develop him from OUR youth. He developed, and flourished, in our 1st team.

We have never produced a striker.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here