Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will replace Dunk next season?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
There is no need to talk in the future tense, like “he will be off if XYZ ....” etc.

interkonsento jam farita

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There is no need to talk in the future tense, like “he will be off if XYZ ....” etc.

interkonsento jam farita
It's a dangerous game for us to line this sale up before we are 100% safe.

Is Dunk now too worried about potential injury to be the defender we currently need ? ???

Or is part of deal that we get 3 points from Liverpool on the last day if we need them ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

interkonsento jam farita

Oooh look at me. I know Esperanto.

The OP knew for a FACT that Bruno was retiring this season (it's on the other thread) and you knew for a fact the South American was signing for us (Calleiri?)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Isn't it obvious that Dunk is one of our prime assets, star/key players and that we don't need to sell. It would therefore take significant if not silly money to prise him away. If anyone really wants him, they will have to pay.

No - the OP has banged on the money. Dunk is a liability and must be sold. Palace would be my favourite there. He will tip their balance into oblivion. Thanks for starting this great thread, OP :thumbsup::cheery:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here