Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Evening all fella geeks. I hope we are all chippa going into our 1st 3pm k.o of the season. Geek ride is planned, cake/beer stops tbc. Can i ask that if ur up for it that u pm me so i can make sure we dont leave without anyone! Cheers gents

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
https://www.strava.com/routes/6454553

Right Ladies and Gents. Tricky's ask Me to post route for the Geeks ride on the 25th September. It'll start in Lewes so as to be roughly central for those far out west and east, or even north. :) There's a free car park at the start of the route. To allow time for riders to get to Lewes, may I suggest a 9.30am start. Look forward to seeing some new and old faces. :albion2:

That's a funking tremendous route. Still can't make it though.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Being a bit hungover, knackered and sleepy, and with coverage of the penultimate stage of La Vuelta having started already, right at the beginning, I am struggling to get any enthusiasm for the football this afternoon.

Should I stay or should I go?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Being a bit hungover, knackered and sleepy, and with coverage of the penultimate stage of La Vuelta having started already, right at the beginning, I am struggling to get any enthusiasm for the football this afternoon.

Train company has already decided I'm staying. Can't say I'm overly disappointed to be honest :)

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

2hours of highlights at 21.00. So football then watch it later, best of both worlds. :ascarf:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
2hours of highlights at 21.00. So football then watch it later, best of both worlds. :ascarf:

I don't have Eurosport so have to make do with 1 hour ITV4 highlights when I can't watch a live stream.

Today even 2 hours highlights will have a job catching all the action as this stage is so fluid again so far. Looking to be yet another great stage on what has been one of the best Grand Tours for a good while.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Work and being drained has conspired to keep me at home today.

I'd also like to add no football for weeks then 2 home games 72 hours apart as another reason.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
For the last two mountain stages I've had a pound e/w on Bart de Clerq @ 150/1 then 125/1.

Today I haven't bothered, so he could be a good shout now. As would be my perennnial favourite under achiever - Rudy Molard. :facepalm:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Wish I hadn't bothered now.

I will cheer myself up by watching 'as live' shortly.

You will not be disappointed. A real cracker of a stage again. Had it all. Enjoy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here