Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Even though it was 3-1 H/T I expected an onslaught 2nd half, it didn't really happen. CH when keeping most of the 11 that started at Watford is obviously more intelligent than most of NSC who were looking at wholesale changes.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Genuinely sad post script to today is the posts on the BBC website, Jose - " Mistakes cost us the game " Pogba - " Our attitude was not right " etc etc… sadly the official line is that Man U blew it rather than us winning it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Manure fans in front of me in the North didn't seem to enjoy the match as much as the rest of us. Real shame !!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sky just played interviews with angry ManUre fans leaving the South Stand. A cocky little shite said "We would've beaten Brighton by 6 or 7 if our players had given their all." No wonder they're disliked.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Genuinely sad post script to today is the posts on the BBC website, Jose - " Mistakes cost us the game " Pogba - " Our attitude was not right " etc etc… sadly the official line is that Man U blew it rather than us winning it.

So, do we get less points because of that?

**** 'em. Who cares.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Watched a stream of this and thought we fully deserved the win.
Very frustrating to watch the post match blurb and the whole focus is on Man Utd losing, not us winning. Mourinho post match interview was farcical with the interviewer trying to get him to slag off individuals(Pogba) for a poor performance.
What about the media accepting that we were the better side today, we took our chances and a fully deserved 3 points!

We are still flying under the RADAR. Enjoy it, it won't last forever.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Can we all take a moment to praise Balogun? He was truly superb today. Still early days, but he looked in complete control.

Manure were utter RUBBISH today, Mourinho won’t last to Christmas with that kind of performance.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Great performance from March, that's the player we know he can be, which is why it's so frustrating that he often doesn't perform to that level. Hopefully he can keep it up and get an extended run in the team.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Unbelievable!
Sky spent 45 minutes talking about Man Utd - who lost btw - and gave Chris and BHA all of 5 mins, and now they're talking about Man City again!
FFS!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A brilliant performance by all the team, well done chaps.
Waiting for the post match interview with CH, I've had to endure Redknapp, Defoe and the jock pontificating on how bad manure were.
WTF about Brighton and Hove Albion, don't these overpaid fu*kwits realise that there were two teams playing today.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
That's what we want to see, til we're in the top six!

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Coverage will always heavily focus on United- they're the biggest team in the World, they're the draw, and they're in utter disarray. Doesn't bother me. We and the experts know how well we played, that'll do me.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Can we all take a moment to praise Balogun? He was truly superb today. Still early days, but he looked in complete control.

Manure were utter RUBBISH today, Mourinho won’t last to Christmas with that kind of performance.

Yes balogun was absolutely class. Has a good burst of pace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here