Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

D

Deleted member 2719

Will be much tougher this season and Murray is older and even slower so we need to get as much pace in the side as possible but this lineup is just hideous.
Looks like we will be stuck with it at least 70 mins barring injuries.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Will be much tougher this season and Murray is older and even slower so we need to get as much pace in the side as possible but this lineup is just hideous.

Good servant to the club but he hasn’t got the legs (never has had pace) to play up top on his own in the premier league

If you’re relying on his heading ability you need wingers willing to take on a man and get it in the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
second season syndrome? Two matches in and both matches only one change. Players get match fit by playing. Norwich fans will be saying 'we told you so'. There is no way Bong is better than Bernardo and march plainly offered us nothing going forward last week.
All hopes have been dashed.
That's the spirit.

:shootself:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I dont know if you saw Houghton in pre-match but he said this was his best team possible. Great message for the new signings!

No. He said this is te team he thinks is most likely to get a result. Obviously there's a difference but I'd rather he decided to go a bit more balls out.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The new signings will get their chance in more winnable games. I guess that's the mind set anyway.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Plastic flags..... and little children’s happy, smiling faces. Looks like a CBBC reunion.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
No. He said this is te team he thinks is most likely to get a result. Obviously there's a difference but I'd rather he decided to go a bit more balls out.

Daughter translated it because we had a Turkish voice over [bad daughter!] [bad daddy for blaming daughter!]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here