• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So wait. There's something that lives so deep in the sea that no one really knows about it other than the fact it's very likely named after an "adult entertainment" star and it's such a CHUBSTER that it can't properly size up it's food? It's got comedy potential I'll grant you but it's no wolverine.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So wait. There's something that lives so deep in the sea that no one really knows about it other than the fact it's very likely named after an "adult entertainment" star and it's such a CHUBSTER that it can't properly size up it's food? It's got comedy potential I'll grant you but it's no wolverine.

Nearly killing yourself cos you're so determined to win a fight - that's hard.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I’m putting my not inconsiderable weight behind an animal that I believe was a pivotal character in one of the videos that [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] ....umm... lent me recently. Although I believe in that “movie” it was known as the ebony gargler. #teamblackswallower

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
News.jpg

Bounce!

Just over a day to go on voting in Group A and it's been a stroll for the Black Swallower. Beyond that it's still too close to call. The Siberian Tiger is probably fine but both the Hornet and the Grizzly will be looking over their shoulder going into the final day.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
POLLS CLOSED!

The Black Swallower has made a huge statement of intent and coasts into the knockout phase. The Asian Giant Hornet, Siberian Tiger and Grizzly Bear join it in the velvet bag.

The Wolverine and Mongoose go back to the drawing board while the Jaguar probably considers retirement.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here